Jungkook

I held the gun in my hands as I looked at him/her. She/he looked like a mess and it wasnt her fault.  I blame myself for everything that happened to him/her. "J...eon?" he/she called me by my last name, and I always let him/her. It was a special thing between us to call each other by last names.

"Yes Do?" I sniffled as he/she held the knife up to me and he/she smiles softly with tears escaping his/her eyes. "If I could just have one day..I'd rule the world and we could have it all."He/She said and I looked away from her looking at the pile of dead bodies I called friends.

"You can rule it this way, its wrong" Jungkook tells her trying not to cry, but he couldnt help but look at the girl/boy he loved. A parasite had taken over his/her body boots earlier and made her batshit crazy, even if He/She was still in there he knew he/she didnt want to live this way.

"Do?" Jungkook asks lowering his gun slowly as the girl/boy let his/her knife down still holding it. He looks up as he/she answers."Yes?"

"You remember the day we met right?" He asks softly looking at her/him.   "Of course I remember, we were apps in training and barely even teenagers" he/she answers and jungkook nods as he thought of the memory.

"Yeah, now give years later we are teenagers fighting for the world." He/she would answer and Jungkook nods at the faint memory before aiming his gun quickly shooting him/her in the chest and. He/she returned the favor by throwing the knife into Jungkook's side where it would be fatal and Jungkook looks down at his wound before. He touched the piece in his ear as the man/woman did the same infront of him.

"Mission accomplished, Target has been killed" Jungkook says seeing that the parasite was. Making Do. Jerk uncontrollably and He/She lifted their hand. Before touching the earpiece in their ear as well.

"This..is mad dog..Jeon had successfully fulfilled his mission...he has killed his target Do y/n." He/she falls into the ground with a thud as their body began to have steam rise from it.

Jungkook boy falls straight onto the ground after he made sure y/n was dead.
.......

A click of a lock was heard unlocking as a professor came into the room looking at the pod chambers holding clones. He marks down their Vitals before releasing two of them both male and the other male/female. The look at him before looming up at the Man.

"You both are clones of jeon jungkook and Do y/n. We will monitor you both for the next five years. The way you want to live is entirely based on your okay. But your date remainsthe same as the last clones until you all can figure out how to break this infinite loop."

........

School starts on Thursday so after that i will only update on weekends, or when i have the time to.  Thank you for reading and always being there. I appreciate it.