Taehyung

I just listened to her as she sang quietly to the small corpse in her arms.  I couldn't do anything as she began to laugh out of insanity, the murder of our child caused this to happen all because of one simple reason.

We weren't 'human' or what was classified to be human. She looked at me as I wiped the blood from my face with bright red eyes that looked down at her Dark skin. She suddenly held onto the child a little longer as his body suddenly turned into dust and faded away into nothing.

"I want revenge...on every last one of them! Those who killed our Baby! Jungkook didnt deserve this!" She yelled out as we sat infront of a field full of angry villagers that seemed scared and somewhat shocked at what she was saying. They had always seen her during both the day and night and didnt expect for her to be like this but they were wrong..they made her like this.

"I'll do anything you ask of me." I simply told her and she stood up looking at me with those violet and black eyes I adored. "Then kill them with me..kill those responsible..make them pay for what they have done to our baby..our jungkook"

She gave me a hug and i held in the words i always wanted to say..i needed to tell her and apologize right after so she wouldnt be mad in the after life..so she could go to jungkook afterwards happily and not holding a grudge.

"I am so sorry y/n please forgive me I love you" with those words she looked up at me and I bit her neck draining all of her blood and energy away from her.  She had never murdered a soul and i didnt want her to be like me so in the end...i ended her to keep her pure...

End.......