🎊Namjoon🎉

"Looking at you through the looking glass, I wonder if you'll notice me. I've loved you for years but now I've been faced with my deepest fears."

Namjoon roamed the hallway of the school as a hall monitor and stopped when he heard a voice singing in the piano room.

He had walked to the piano room direction and he opened the door witnessing a girl sitting alone singing as she wrote down lyrics with her left hand and then using her right hand to write in the notebook.

Namjoon came over and he covered her eyes smiling. "Shouldn't you be in class Anna?"

The girl removed Namjoon hands before looking back at him. "Yes, but i was excused for this reason"

"For what reason exactly?" Namjoon replied looking at Anna who could only smile.

"Turn around and don't scream or anything" she says and namjoon obey's.

He turns around to see his 6 best friends standing there with a banner with his name on it. "Happy birthday namjoon!!❤❤" it read.

Namjoon went up to hug his friends thanking each of them. He turns around to anna who held a big box in her hands. "Im going to help start with your studio. You've helped me the most with your existence"

"Ewww cheesy" Hoseok says and jin hits his shoulder while namjoon and Anna had a moment.

"Thank you anna" namjoon aya becoming flustered.

"Your welcome namjoon"

.........

Happy birthday namjoon,we love you!!❤❤❤❤🎉🎊🎇🎆✳❇🎉🎊🎆🎇❇❇🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉❤❤❤❤💕💕❤💕❤💕