Taehyung

She was mine! The only girl that i saw who was truly worth while was mine!

I was walking with her scratching behind my ear. I was beyond annoyed with how these guys were staring at her.

"Hey y/n! Show me what that body can do!" A random guy yelled. He went to college with us, he is our senior.

But i couldn't stand seeing you shake in utter disgust while being sexually harrassed.

You knew my secret from the day we very first met. You told me that my wolf form doesnt cause harm, that it showcases true beauty.

You always calmed me down.  You always had, but tonight was different.

I snapped when i saw your friends abuse you in an alleyway. I was furious. You only texted me minutes before to tell me you were going to a restaurant with them, but then minutes later i see you getting beaten.

It set something off, something I've never even felt before. The way you took each blow was hurting my heart as you held in your screams.

I went over dropping what was in my hand and i felt myself transforming. Something i haven't done i. Awhile at the least. The girls were frightened and left.

I was going to go after them but you got up and lunged at me holding me close to you but i pushed you back onto the fence. Keeping you there while i tried to keep it in.

"Taehyung, its okay. You dont have to change and kill them alright? You've come this far in not doing these things..lets keep it a good streak" Thats what you said to me and i could only cry infront of you.

You always saw the good in people when they did bad things to you. When would you realize this whole time. I was against you too?

.......

End