Stylist Noona Pt 8 (The Zoo)(fluff/angst)

Start from the beginning

Seeing the shock in their faces you realized how abrupt your outburst had been. You're cheeks get hot with embarrassment that you lost your temper.
Tears well up in your eyes and you run.

The boys call after you begging you to wait all seven stunned by your shouting, but you ignore them.

You run, as fast and as far as you can, not paying any attention to where you are going. Tears streaming down your face you finally stop in what appears to be a large butterfly garden. A large shrub twice your height rises to the right of you, with a sign reading "Maze".

"Perfect, I'll take a little walk to collect myself, then I'll go back and find the guys." you think wiping away tears harshly, stepping in to the maze.

"Great. I'm actually lost." You regret ever stepping into the maze without paying attention to the map. Remembering you brought your phone, you pull it out clicking the screen on. Its littered with nearly 50 messages and 70 calls all from the boys asking you to come back. You remember how excited they got about coming to the zoo, and your tears start to flow again.

You did mean to lose your temper. but after everything. the whole move into a new house, the whole agreement, and the feeling of being pulled in seven different directions all the time, and not just today,  has not been an easy adjustment. 

You try to type through the waterfall of tears.

GROUP CHAT

2:47Me: im so sorry i dfidnt mean it, im lost, i dont know how to get out of the maze. im sorry.

2:47 Yoongi: stay put, we are coming for you.

2:47 Namjoon: try to stay calm baby, we are on our way

2:48 Jin: Don't worry, were coming

2:48 Jimin: I'm so happy you're okay, we will be there in a little bit.

2:48 Hobi: Oh angel we were so worried about you. Coming right now

2:49 Tae: please stay there, we are the ones who should be sorry, please don't fret too much

2:50 Jungkookie: I'm sorry noona.. Please don't hate us.

Jungkooks text breaks your heart. You could never hate them, remembering how you shouted at them, you must have looked so mad... you feel a wrench in your throat, the guilt of lashing out.

You sit down and try to wait patiently, checking your phone every few seconds hoping to hear from one of the boys looking for you. Tears painting the pavement beneath you, desperately you wipe your face, trying to hide the fact that you had been crying. It was useless though, your eyes red and your cheeks wet with tears.

"(Y/N)?" A familiar deep voice makes you look in its direction, you scramble to your feet running to Taehyung, you hug him sobbing into his chest. He holds you tightly shushing you gently the way you would for a small child.

"Are you okay?" you nod sniffing looking up at him, his presence comforts you, the same way you had felt with Yoongi. It was peaceful.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung, you guys didn't do anything wrong, I don't know what got into me... I'm sorry I ran away"

"Shhh it's okay, we were really worried about you until you texted. We're just happy you're safe." His arms pulling you close once more. " Let's get you back to the rest of the group." his arm around your shoulder as he guides you gently.

"Tae?" He hums, "How did you find me so quickly?" You ask, as it had only been about 5 minutes
He gives a meager laugh.

"When I was younger, 15 or 16, I would come to the zoo to get away from the kids who were bullying me. I learned this maze inside and out so that I could come and hide from the reality, and get lost in my own little world." Tae's story makes you stop in your tracks. "It seems they haven't changed it all these years."