part 17

***Dweight's POV***

'Stupid women...' I grumbled and walked away knowing full well that I behaved like a child with a crush instead of a pure blooded Alpha.

I didn't know why they had to dress her so nicely...

Those gorgeous long legs and the dipping cleavage line of that little dress made me want to run my tongue over the curves just to see if she tasted as sweet as she smelled.

I groaned knowing full well that the sudden lack of space in my trousers wasn’t because they suddenly shrank. Thinking back over the years, I couldn't ever remember wanting a femme this much.

She radiated love and a calmness that my wolf has never known. I wanted to hold her and kiss her and wrap her legs-

Cold shower.

Nodding I stripped, dumped my clothes in the wash basket -Hillary has scolded me enough through the years to make me remember that the wash basket was there for a reason- and got in the shower. The cold water seemed to clear my head a bit and I was able to think again.

I thought of Hillary and realized she was more like a mother to me, her mate having passed away only a few years ago had been my father's Beta. She looked 20 years younger than her actual age but her manirisms were definitely on the refined, older side. I smiled faintly knowing she would have a go at me if she heard that out loud.

No matter how hard i tried to keep her out of my thoughts, Kelly was like a Neon sign flashing in the dark. I couldnt help but look at her and I couldnt help but think of her in that dress. I looked down, leaning against the wall with my arms spread out wide, letting the water run through my hair.

Sighing I quickly washed my body and my hair in the freezing cold water knowing full well that these feelings werent going to disappear and I wasnt sure iff i wanted them to or not.

It wasn't long before my teeth started chattering and I deemed it a good idea to get out and dry off. I had just wrapped my towel around my waist when the bathroom door opened and Kelly stepped into view with an armful of clothes and her wide eyes raked my body making me feel the urge to flex every muscle I could.

'I'm so sorry I didn't know you were in here!' She squeaked and was about to back out when I said, 'No, don't worry I was just finishing up.' I backed away from the shower but she hesitated at the door.

'Really, you can come in. I'll leave in a few minutes if you don't mind?' She shook her head and carefully walked in, placed her clothes on the side of the bath and fidgeted with her hands - a nervous gesture I was sure-.

I brushed my hair and saw her staring at me in the mirror but tore her eyes away very quickly.

Feeling her close in such a confined space was making me want her. Her scent alone caused me to close my eyes and inhale deeply.

Don't...She's not yours. I chanted over and over again.

Not yours!