Chapter Twenty-Six

Alyssa's POV

Fuck.

Pagod na ako! Gusto ko ng umuwi para matulog, gusto ko nalang magpahinga sa kwarto ko!

Unfortunately, working, and being the new CEO of Alfa Romeo's company is really, really exhausting, and frustrating. I think I am feeling this way because I have no idea what I was doing.

"Alyssa, get up! You need to be reading some documents that Mr. Ravena has sent us!"

I groaned, "ate, what am I doing? I have no clue what you are asking me to do."

"If you want mom to accept..."

"I don't care if the family accepts me or not! This is torture."

Tumigil ang kapatid ko sa mga ginagawa niya at tinitigan lang ako. She was intently looking at me that I literally shivered and got back to work.

"Sorry," I whispered.

I took a deep breathe. I might be whining again, and again, for the next few minutes but I stopped myself.

I have been here for a month now! So much had happen, many agreements to talk and discuss.

My mother, and father threw me in this office to be the new CEO. It is not because they trust me with my business skills. I think, gusto nila akong ikeep sa place kung nasaan sila.

They might act tough on me, but I think they love me.

"Alyssa, come down when you are done. Dinner is serve."

I looked up from the papers to my sister Ayesha. She is a few years older than me, the most successful child.

"Do you accept me now?"

"I do. You are my sister."

"Aside from that?"

She rolled her eyes. "You are cool. But please, if you get a girlfriend, don't bring her here or keep her out of sight, I might change my mind."

"Thanks." I grinned.

Iniwan ako ng ate sa office. Mag-isa na naman akong uuwi.

To be honest, okay lang naman na nandito ako. I have no girlfriend, friend, or anyone in Italy. Hanggang social media lang ako.

Speaking, I might want to open one of my apps and ask Ara how she is.

"How's everything going, Ara?"

"Terrible. How long are you going to stay there? One month na ah?"

"Haha. Hindi na ata ako makakatakas. They wanted me to stay here for good."

"And you said yes?"

"It's the only thing I could do to prove that I am sorry for what I did?"

She shook her head. "You did it for legitimate reason. They treated you like shit, because of the choices you have made."

Ara might be right. Pero sabi nga nila, parents is always right.

"It is okay, Ara." I smiled, "this is better than nothing. Gusto ko lang din talagang bumawi."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

"Don't worry about me. Okay lang ako, promise."

"I know you are okay! You are always trying to be okay naman, kahit mahirap."

My secretary came in the room. She bit her lip before she could even say anything.

"I need to go, Ara. Talk to you soon?"