Chapter Sixteen

Psychology says once you put an idea into someone's head, they will likely put that idea into action.

"What are you reading?" Louis asked kissing my cheek.

"How did you end up liking me?"

"I don't know."

"Did your friends teased you about liking me or what?"

"They did. But I liked you before everything else." He answered tightening his hugs from behind. "Why? What's up?"

"I have a question..." I removed his arm and faced him. "Babe, what if someone tells you that they like you. What are you going to do?"

"Say, thank you?"

I laughed. "Babe, that's cute."

"Hmhm." He nuzzled his nose on the side of my neck. "Why? Did someone tells you that they liked you or something?"

"Yes, over the break." I whispered.

"Should I be worried?"

"Of course not, baby." I kissed his lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Hinila niya ako pahiga sa kama. We cuddled under my comforter. It was warm, and sweet.

My head is spinning. Alyssa promised not to continue her feelings for me. And to be honest, I feel bad for asking her to stop it? I mean... ugh.

"Babe, how would you feel if I ask you to stop liking me?"

"Hurt."

Is she hurt?

"Why?"

He looked at me. "If you really like someone, a confession takes courage. And being rejected by the girl or boy you really like is awful."

But Alyssa was not serious about it tho. She said she was just teasing, joking.

"You keep on pouting." Louis softly said after kissing my pouty lips.

"Nakakarami ka na." I pushed his lips. "You should leave. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Enjoy the rest of the day, my love."

"Hmhm..."

The days with Alyssa has been bugging me since the second semester started. We hang-out at nagiging close na kami. I mean, everything is fine and well.

Kaso, yung sinabi niya sa mall.

Im curious to why she started liking me. For all people, why me?

Bakit ko 'to iniisip? Because I don't like her liking me. Things might get awkward.

Pero, magiging awkward lang naman siya if something happens, right?

Right.

Hooo.

"Welcome back to school!" Ella happily hugged me. "Miss being in the club?"

"Yes. I actually need a drink."

"Well, this is new!" I heard Robi whispered making shrug. "Did Louis allow you to be here tho?"

"Nope. So, you better shut your mouth."

Tumawa ang barkada ni Ella when I said that. Hindi na ganun si Ella. She actually made many friends, there is Robi Domingo, Joshua, Amy, and Celestine.

"Hoy! Lagot ka kay, Louis! Nag-bar ka na namang mag-isa!" Biglang sabi ni Celestine at hinila ang buhok ko. "Tapus ano yang drink mo? Apple juice?"