Chapter Eighteen

"Oh, kakahiwalay lang natin kanina ah? Miss mo na agad ako?"

Hindi ko sinagot ang tanong ni Alyssa at saka tinanggal ang dalawang butones ng blouse ko.

"Really?" I asked pointing the kiss mark on my collar bone. "You couldn't stop yourself from marking me?"

"Hindi ko sinadya. Nanggigil ako."

"Kahit na. Sa lahat kung saan pwede, sa nakikita pa talaga?"

"Sorry. I'll try to put my marks somewhere hidden, next time."

"Wala ng next time!" Asar kong sabi at binutones ang blouse ko. "Stop laughing! My friends saw it."

"Let's cover it then."

Sumimangot ako nang marahan niyang hilain ang kwelyo ng blouse ko. She was smiling while unbuttoning the two buttons.

"I'm so annoyed because you look happy."

"I am. I marked you and you are not slapping me."

"Why would I do that?" I asked. "It's also my fault for letting you do it last night. I should have warned you before it's too late."

"Hmhm."

I watched Alyssa put cream on the spot. Her hands were cold and soft. In that moment I did not really mind. Wala na din siguro akong karapatang mag reklamo since she is doing the job na ako dapat ang gumagawa.

"Don't you have class in the morning?"

"Not on Tuesdays."

"Oh, that's nice."

Tumayo siya ng tuwid. "Okay na. Hindi na siya halata." Sabi pa niya bago ako paikutin paharap sa salamin. "Your skin is soft, the softest skin I have ever touched."

I rolled my eyes and faced her. "Thanks."

"No problem. Now, you are safe."

Tumingin ako sa paligid, kunwari chinecheck yung bathroom nila. Ayaw kong tumingin sa mukha niya. Her smiles were playful. Psh.

"Why do you have a bottle of bb cream with you? And that's a little bit big compared to the normal size."

"Oh, this." She smiled. "Rachel asked me to buy one. She needs it for her fashion show tonight."

"Rachel? Fashion show?"

"Yes. The Engineering Program has that show every year. Rachel is joining, you should watch."

"Maybe." I said raising an eye brow. "So, Rachel is just a friend?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm, okay."

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing."

Shrugging, I looked at Alyssa and she smiled. She slowly ducked closer and whispered.

"Alright, Dennise. Time to go back to your building."

I raised an eye brow. "Are you eager to get rid of me?"

"You don't have any reason to stay here, don't you?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. She is right. I have no reasons to stay at all.

Nagpatulak ako sakanya palabas ng washroom.

I don't even know why I came here. Really Den? You could have just covered it yourself.

"Here we go again, parting ways." I heard her say making me smile. "I'll see you when I see you?"

"Hmhm."