40K!!

OMG guys you are the most amazing people ever!! I can't believe it's almost been two years since I first published In The Arms of You and today on January 20, 2019 the story hit 40K! That is AMAZING!!!!!!

I never thought the story would reach that far but clearly I was wrong! You guys are the most amazing readers/followers I could ever have! You make my horrible days brighter because of your comments and your votes!

As y'all know, I am editing this story and I really hope to have all of that editing finished by the summer time but I don't know yet as I am a senior in high school and I have to start preparing for college and graduation is just around the corner but I will NOT leave you guys hanging!

I've been on Wattpad for almost four years now and I've grown as a writer and sure I've made mistakes but we all do once in awhile. I've made such amazing friends on here that I will never forget because they've helped me get to where I am today.

Once again, I'm so grateful for you guys and all that you've helped me accomplish. Who knew when I first started this story that it would get this far, I certainly didn't.

I love you all and I hope you guys have an AMAZING day and an AMAZING year!!!

~Rosie