Ep. 14

As my head filled with ringing I released there where a sound. A gun shot... But Yoongi's gun doesn't make any sound, then why I heard a gun shot?
I opened my eyes and saw Yoongi standing there with a blank, pale face and a hole in his head. His eyes widen as a blood runned down his face and he fell to the ground. Then I saw Rin standing next to his body and she was holding the gun. Our eyes filled up with tears as we ran to each other into a tight hug. Then she whispered into my ear.

,, Last day Y/N... I love u sis"
She said it as she collapsed in my hands, I slowly got down to the floor and hugged her body in my hands sobing. I cried, cried and cried and time just flew unnoticed.

2 hour later at the police

I was sitting with Jimin in a police officers office. It was surprising that he was able to walk and come here with me and support me because I was still sobing. Then the door opened and I lifted my head with eyes full of tears. It was a police officer he was holding something he said.
,, Miss Y/N, we found a letter in a Rins jacket, it was addressed to you, here...
I took the letter and police officer left. I looked at it but couldn't read it with eyes full of tears and I were just sitting there as tears fell down onto the letter. Jimin took it and started to read it out loud.
,, Hi Y/N, if your reading this I passed away. I loved you from the day you joined our family, don't cry sis. I know your interested how I got a gun and why I was in a hospital. 3 days ago that asshole called me and told me that I need to come back. I did today and found a gun on our door with a note. The asshole wanted me to kill myseft and said you two are dead but the lady next door told me that you are at the hospital so I came here to find him with a gun and I got nothing to lose and I used his ,, gift" (ha you didn't think it through asshole), I wish you stay happy sissy. Love Rin <3 ''

With every word my heart filled up with sadness and I got more and more thankful. Then I had a melt down.

,, I wasnt worth to have her, Im the worst, I almost lost you and I putted her to danger and if I knew that this whould happen I would would have ki-"

,,DONT.DARE.SAY.IT. If you have did that I would be dead, Rin would died alone and sad, also Yoongi would be killing still and getting away with it and if you were gone the world would have lost a beautiful, kind, loving and amazing person. Y/N, I love you and I dont want to lose you"

As he said it he hugged me tightly and as I bured my face into his cheast he hid his face in my hair and I hear him staring to cry. I lifted my head, wiped his tears and as I rapped my hands around his neck I kissed him.