ep. 5

< Jimin POV >

You were standing there with her small, slender, delicate body in your arms.

You gently lifted her body of the grown and brought her inside. You carefully placed her on your bed and sat down next to her. Then you slowlly glanced at her. You came closer, lied down next to her.

Looked at her calm, pure face, softly played with her smooth, silky hair. You felt like her natural beauty putted a spell on you. You realised at the moment you were falling for her. There and then you promised.

,, I'm going to make you mine."

Then you silently, without making noice, you stood up, covered her with blanket and were going to go to sleep, went you felt a slim hand grab your hoodie. You turned around and saw Y/N with still closed eyes tapping the spot next to her, asking you to lie down next to her.

You smiled and lied down and went to sleep

< Your POV >

Next day you woke up from your phone ringing, half asleep you pick up your phone and heard familiar voice sreaming
,, Y/N where are you? Are you ok? What happened?"
,, I'm ok Rin, I'm just sleeping in my room, just go and check..." you said still half asleep.
Then you heard her say
,, You arent home, you weren't home all night"

,, Ok... Wait that" you said freaking out.
You sat up, looked around and realised you were at Jimins home, at his BED! You jumped out, fixed your hair and with Rin sreaming in one hand, necklass in other you were almost out a door. You opened it and saw Jimin.

He smiled and said
,, Good morning, I hope you slept well."
,, Jimin why I'm here? What did you do?"
,, You don't remember? I gave you your necklass and then you just passed out, I brought you inside and placed you on a bed. And you woulden't let go of me until i lied down next to you and we just fell asleep. I didn't do anything" he smirked

,, Did you wanted anything else?",, No, thank you for the necklass" you walked out and started walking backwords, not taking your eyes of him

,, No, thank you for the necklass" you walked out and started walking backwords, not taking your eyes of him.
You were shocked as you felt someones hand on your shoulders. You turned around and saw...

Wait for the next episode💜😍😍😍💜

Bye~~💜💜