ep. 8

< Jimin P.O.V. >
I opened my door and saw Y/N eyes full of tears, shaking, hugging herself. I quicklly hugged her tightlly, picked her up and bringed her inside. I placed her on the sofa and went to make calming tea. When I came back she was still crying i gave her tea and she drank it. Then she calmed down and i asked.
,,What happened?"
,,Rin..."
,,What happened to her, is he ok?"
,, No, she fainted at work, she has a bad brain tumor and docter said she has 2 weeks left. I'm going to lose her" she said crying even more.
I hugged her tightlly, trying to calm her down.
,,Are you going to leave me too?"
,,No, love you"
,, I'm falling for you too"
She pulled away from the hug and kissed me and I kissed her back. After what looked like hours of kissing our kiss broke and she said
,, I love you so much"
,, I love you too, cutie~"
The she took a sip of her tae and smiled.
,, I'm felling better now. From the day I meet you I had a quistion... It was-"
,, What my tattoo means?"
,, Yes"
,, Ok, ok, I see your not giving up, so I tell you. My best friend died a year ago, from that day I was moving a lot. Because before leaving he said to take care of them, later I found out what we meaned. He was mafias boss and he gave the status to me."
,, This doesnt explain the tattoo..." she said
,, The mafia had there simbol, one day they found me and tattooed me. When I was walking somewhere they would be following me. So I moved and moved and moved to today"
,, What happend to your friend?"
,, We were walking and some one shot him in a lungs and he was dieing in my arms. And guess who shoot him?"
,, Who?"
,, F*cking Yoongi"
,, So thats why you didn't wanted me to go to the party..."
,, Yes, I dont want you to be sucked in this nightmare too"
,, I already am because i fell in love with you..."
,,  Well yeah, but thank god Yoongi doesn't know it"
,, Ok, can you give me your number, so we could talk without Yoongi hearing anything?"
,,Yes, sure its +44*********** "
,, Ok I will text you and i should get going now."
,, Ok"
I follow her to the door and smile
,,Mabye we can get dinner or a cup of coffee sometime?"
Yes, i'd love to, bye"