Ep. 11

< Y/N P.O.V. >

I got in the shower still horny. I was going to tought myselft when I heard a door creak. I cleaned a fog from the glass shower door and saw Jimin completly naked just a towel over his hips.
I bited my lips looking at him. Then he said
,,Can we take a shower together baby?"
I nodded and he took of the towel of exposing his huge and hard member. Then he came closer and entered the shower closing the glass door behind him.

While I was washing my head I stepped backwords teasing him. My mission was a success when I heard him growl, as his arms wraped around my body and he pushed me agains the ice cold glass door, bringing himself closer.
,, Baby, if you tease me, I'm going to lose my control,, he said in my ear turning me on even more.
I smirked and started moving my hips, with every move making him growl.
He grabed me by my arm turning me around to face him he lowerd his voice and with a smirk said.
,,Thats it baby, you been bad girl, get ready for your punishment,,
I felt his hand trase down my body to my thight, as he kissed my body making me moan every time his hot breath and kisses toutched my body. Then he started to fingering me making me a moaning mess.

,,Jimin please go faster"
He brought his face next to my ear geting turn on by my moan and said.
,, Call me daddy"
,,Daddy"
,, Daddy what?"
,, Daddy please faster"

He smirked and started moving his fingers faster in and out off me sending me over the edge. I started screaming from pleasure. With sreams and moans interupting me i said.
,,Dad-dy i-im g-going to c-cum!!
As I said that Jimin started moving as fast as he could making me cum then and there.

I kissed him and said
,, That was fantastic dad-"
,, Do you think we are done, it just begining, im going to make you mine and only mine."

Then he picked me off the grownd pushing me against the wall holding me in his arms. I could feel his member next to my clith making me wet again. He looked at me with lust full eyes while his member entered me making me gasp how big it is.
,, Baby girl your so tight and wet."
He growled as his member went deeper. He started to thrust making us both moan.
,, Daddy please go faster" I moaned into his ear turning him even more, as the picked up a pace, making us both a moaning mess.

,, Daddy faster daddy faster im about to cum again"
He went as fast as he could sending me over the edge. Then we both came and I lied down in his soft embrace as he both were breathing heavy. He pulled out his member making me fell like I have a huge tunel in my body.

We showered while kissing and got dressed while glancing at eath other. We got out the bath room and Jimin said.
,, Go paint, Im going to make breakfast, ok?"
I nodded and went to paint.

Hey guys hello again I hope you liked it comment and let me know how am I doing with this story😘😙❤❤