ep.10

< Jimin P.O.V. >
Next morning I woke up and found Y/N laying on top of me. She was sleeping on my cheast with her arms around my body she was so cute. I  moved and she wispered
,, Just 2 more minutes please..."
,, Wake up sleeping beuaty"
,, Ok ok Im going to the shower"
She got up and went to the bathroom an I went on a jog, when I came back she was just in lace black bra and lace black botom and just a tovel on her head with some strands of hair pokking out of the tovel and going down her face. She looked beautyfull in this moment and I was just standing there looking at her. Then she turned around and saw me, then she coverd her eyes as her face became red.
,, Jimin ... Ummm... Look... Down..."
I looked and saw that I was hard, I got an erection. I smired and started walking closer
,, Y/N, its nothing bad just my bodies reaction to you. Come here..."
I pulled from behind as she gasped.
,, Jimin.... You're..."
,, Say it..."
I said it as I wraped my hands around her closer and closer growling at her ear.
,, Jimin... Ahhh... You're hard... Ahh..."
She was turned on as she started moving her hips, making me moan. I pushed her on to bed hovering over her. I started kissing her lips, jaw line neck, coler bone down to her stomach, making her bite her lip with every kiss. Then I stoped, teasing hear making her beg.
,, Jimin, dont stop..."
,, Call me daddy baby girl"
,, Daddy please..."
I came up and kissed her again, as her hips were moving faster and faster making us both moan. As she screamed my name we both came and she said.
,, Dang Jimin you made a mess now I need to take a shower again"