ep. 1

You were siting at the cafe waitting for your roomate. When you get a text...

📱📱📱

,,Sorry going to be late, stuck in a mall."
,,It's ok don't worry, I have my skeachbook I will draw in a mean time."
,,Thank u, I will get there as soon I get out off this line."

You putted your phone down and started doodeling, as a waitter brings you a cup of coca cola with a note. On it is writen ,, Hey, nice drawing". You were thinking who got you this, but you brushed it away.

10 minutes passed and you saw your roomate Rin entering the cafe, you softly smiled as you watched you friend walk towards the table and sit down.

,,Hey... Sorry for being late"
,,Rin, you don't need to apologise 100 times, just relax" you said.
"Ok, oh whats this? A note? From who?" she asked, carefully exemening the note.
,,I don't know... The waitter bringed it with a cup of coca cola"
,,It's srange, we need to get going now I need to do a lot of paper work, and you need to work on your paintings if you want to have your galery. Take the keys and bring your bags to the car I will pay for the drinks."

You did as you were told and putted your seatbelt on as Rin entered the car. You got to yours complex, used the elevator and saw boxes with stuff inside, so you thought a new neighbor moved in to the complex.

You came inside your room and eat mochi. After that you grabbed some for the new neighbor and walked and knocked on the door. Doors creaked and a guy was standing in a doorway. He was cute, with black hair, deep brown eyes and a black hoodie.
You saw the guy smirk

He leanned closer and in a soft voise said:,,Hey, cutie what are you looking so intenslly?"

,,Hey, cutie what are you looking so intenslly?"