ep. 9

< Y/N P.O.V >

I spent 3 days with Rin. We went to the winters festival, disney land, and even sky dived. We had a fun ,,sleep over", we did facials, had a pillow fight, told horror stories. Todays morning she left to see her family. And now I live alone. So I texted Jimin to came over for a lunch. And when I heard a door bell ring,  I quicklly walked from the kitchen to open the door, as I did Jimin was standing there with a bokay of roses. I took them and placed  into a vase.

,,Jimin come in and thank u, but you didn't had to, it's just a lunch, I think  date",,I'll get them every time I see you, if it will make you happy",, Ok go sit down I will get tea and a suprise

,,I'll get them every time I see you, if it will make you happy"
,, Ok go sit down I will get tea and a suprise..."
,, Ok, I like suprises"
He went to sit down and I went to the kitchen and took tea and plates with cake. I came into the room and sat down placing everything on the table.

,,Jimin I made this cake for you, its my first time baking cake, but I tried have a bite"Jimin took a bite and his expresion changed in seconds

Jimin took a bite and his expresion changed in seconds.

,, What?! Is it bad?! I'm so sorry!!! I'll get you some water!!!I stood up and was about to go pour some water, when he grabbed me by my waist and sat me down on his lap, wraping his arms around me even tighter, as he knew I was sencitive to his h...

I stood up and was about to go pour some water, when he grabbed me by my waist and sat me down on his lap, wraping his arms around me even tighter, as he knew I was sencitive to his hot breath on my neck.
,, Its great, its sweet like a honey"
,, Well yeah its honey cake, so... do you like it?"
,,Yeah, but you are sweeter, I like you more."
He turned me around and his soft lips touched mine. My hands wraped around his neck, as I was lost in the moment. Our kiss broke and he licked his lips and said.
,, Sill sweet as ever... Can I have a another bite?"
I nodded and he kissed me again. I was melting in his arms and we didn't fell as time has passed. Then he moved away.
,,Would you be my girlfriend?"
,,Yes, and... I was... thinking..."
,,What?"
,, Well now I live alone in this big house and I was wondering would you like to move in here, you could sleep in Rins bed or if you like you could sleep in my bed and I could sleep in Rins."
,, Sure"
,, Ok do you need help to move your stuff?"
,, No, we will do it tomorow ok?"
,, Ok, now Im going to go and take a shower and you can go and fell like at home,,
I kissed him and stood up
,, Sure, wait im going to go into my apartment and take my tooth brush and pijama"
,,Ok"
You said as you entered the bathroom. After you took a shower you got into your pijamas.

You went into your room and took your robe off and laid down as Jimin entered your room and said

,, Ok, good night, Y/N~"
,, Good night~"
He went out of your room and went to bed. And you were laying in your bed shivering from the cold the you got up half asleep, went to Rins room and walked next to Jimin. He opened one of his eye and looked at you as he lifted his blanket.
,, Cold?"
You nodded
,, Come, I'll warm you up ~💜"
You cralled into the bed and warned up and fell asleep.