Stylist Noona Pt 3 (Kitchen Fun)(smut)

Start from the beginning

"Like what you see? Close your mouth." Yoongi's words shock you, you realize how long you had been watching him change, and he had been watching you for nearly as long.

"S-sorry" you apologize but, from the way he smirks you really don't feel very sorry.

"I'm ready, lets go."

Yoongi takes you down the stairs and into the room that had been used for a dance floor last night. The furniture had been moved back to its proper place by now, and in the daylight it was a very elegant and modern looking room. White curtains flowing from the ceiling framing large paneled windows, the couches where sharp and white, but still comfortable, and the walls a similar grey to the bar room.

At the other end of the room Yoongi opens a door to the kitchen letting the smell of pancakes and bacon and eggs fill the room

"Hi everyone," You call out cheerfully to the boys already sitting at the table.

"(Y\N) good morning, how did you sleep?" Namjoon asks with a questioning look.

Seeing Namjoon again reminds you of what happened in your bathroom last night, and your hand goes straight to where he had kissed you on the neck.

"Ah just fine, thank you? What about you boys?" You redirect not knowing if you should mention what happened. You didn't even know if he knew you saw him.

For the remainder of breakfast you all make small talk and the boys ask about you, and your life outside of being a stylist.

Then Namjoon clears his throat.

"(Y/N) we have something we would like to ask..." He glances around to the other members, then continues. "We would like, if you would come live with us, and provide some... companionship and relaxation for us, sexually or otherwise. This is completely your choice of course, and we will give you time to think about it."

"What if I say no?"

"Then you will go back to being EXO's stylist like nothing ever happened."

You glance around the table nervously, hopeful eyes stare back at you.

"See the thing is," Namjoon speaks again, "The second Jungkook met you and told us about you we knew you would be perfect for us. We had our managers do some research, and we already know you are falling behind on your apartments rent, and EXO doesn't give you any appreciation..." His voice trails off, as Jin nudges his hand to stop talking.

You think for several long minutes weighing the pros and cons.

"You're right, and you are all very nice. I don't think I need any more time. I'll do it. I just have to find a way to quit my old job and then I'm sure there is some sort of lease for my apartment that.."

"It's all taken care off. We bought out the lease, the vans with your clothes and belongs are on their way, and you quit this morning. Our agents have taken care of everything."