Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Anissa POV:

"I have to pee." I slurred to Harry who was talking to a random guy about how dangerous rhinos were.

"Okay lovey dovey!" Harry said facing me with a huge drunk smile. I left the bar and stumbled my way to the bathroom. After I finished my business, I got to the sink washed my hands and walked out the door to the club.

Or at least I thought it was the door to the club.

I was now outside watching the busy streets flood with rain, which was now soaking my dress.

"COME ON!" I whined noticing the rain at last. I shook my head like a dog, attempting to dry my head but it was still soaking. I groaned and ran to the side of the building seeking a dry place. When I got to the dark side of the building I shook my hair again and squeezed the water out of my dress.

But as soon as I did this, I felt a large gloved hand cover my mouth as I was dragged to a black van.

Heidi POV:

Niall and I joined Holly and Liam in Spin the Bottle. It was really fun until my phone rang. I picked up and gave my normal greeting.

"Hey you reached Heidi." I said distractedly as Liam leaned in to give me a kiss. I kissed him quickly then excused myself from the game to answer the call.

"Yes Heidi, I believe Niall and you are the only sober ones at this club." I scrunched my nose up in confusion and looked around me. I didn't see anyone on their phones, so how did this person know where I was?

"Who are you?" I asked growing scared.

"Have you seen Anissa anywhere lately?" the deep voice cackled into the speaker, completely ignoring my question.

"No..." I said hesitantly, looking all around me not finding Anissa.

"Well she's right here with me if you'd like to say hello."

"Put her on the phone NOW." I hissed. There was a bit of shuffling before I heard Anissa drunkenly pick up the phone.

"Hahaha hello?" she said distractedly as Anissa giggled some more.

"Anissa where are you?" I demanded.

"Having a PARTAAYY!" she shouted clearly having too much fun. I sighed.

"I'm coming to get y-" I could only get out before I was cut off by a horrible scream made by Anissa.

"LET HER GO! Where are you? We're gonna settle this once and for all." I growled defending my hurt friend.

"Ha! Well have fun with that. If you ever want to see her face again, you'll trust me and come to 11th street tomorrow. Bring the whole gang with you." the voice instructed. I growled into the phone and hung up.

Does this fucking bastard expect me to sit around until tomorrow while my best friend was ring tortured!? This was so NOT happening...

€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N hi bunnies! This is almost done... Sad! Oh well I'm gonna write another so.

Hanni x