Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

Anissa POV:

"What the fu-"

"BLOODY HELL!"

I laughed quietly and sat up in my bed. The boys must have woken up and discovered their appearances. I put on my slippers and made my way to the kitchen. My house was huge. I mean if it could hold One Direction as well as mom and I? Then it had to be big.

I looked at the calendar on the kitchen wall. Yes! Tonight was the Masquerade Ball. I had been planning on this for months now. I already has the outfit and mask, now I needed a date. I would invite Aaron, but he refuses to dance because he's.... Well not the best. Stick to football Aaron.

I heard shuffling behind me and I turned around to find Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall glaring at me. I tried to stifle my laughter but failed horribly as I looked at the ridiculous boys. They all had freshly shaved legs, eye shadow, lipstick, blush, and bows in their hair.

I laughed so hard that I actually fell on the ground rolling around wildly. I slapped the ground and kicked my legs. They all gathered around me and I stopped laughing. They reached down and grabbed me.

Harry POV:

"Harrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!" I heard a voice scream from downstairs. Oh no! The boys must have woken up and snatched her for revenge. I ran downstairs to find the kitchen deserted. I looked outside and found the boys dangling Anissa over the open pool. I ran outside.

"Anissa Brink. The people of Directionland have all agreed that this shall be the correct punishment of your actions." Liam said trying to be serious but failing. The boys laughed but tried to compose themselves as Anissa gave them the puppy eyes.

"Anyone of Directionland object to this punishment?" Zayn called. I raised my hand and shot out of the house.

"I do!" I called dramatically. Everyone shot me a look except for Anissa who was trying to get out of their grasp.

"Harry, my boo bear,how could you!? I thought you loved me!" Louis gasped pretending to be deeply hurt.

"If I invited you to my Masquerade Ball tonight, would you let me and Harry off the hook?" Anissa offered. The boys looked at each other, and nodded.

"Fine. But don't expect us not to crash it." Niall warned. They all set Anissa down and she ran over to me, hiding behind my shoulder. I chuckled and guided her back inside where we sat down to eat breakfast. The rest of the boys ran upstairs to wash off the makeup. That left Anissa and I alone.

"So the masquerade ball huh? Could you give me more details?" I asked Anissa. She nodded and left the table to put away the cereal box.

"Yes, I planned, organized, invited, and decorated every detail of the ball. My dance teacher allowed one of us to plan it and she chose me. It's really a fund raiser for my dance group. It's really fun and we have one each year at the Peace Plaza." she explained to me.

Wow she planned all of it. That's really impressive! I wonder if she needs a date....

"So who's your date?" I asked her looking at the counter. She set her glass of milk down and swallowed.

"My boyfriend does NOT dance, so I figured I would go alone." she explained.

"Would you go if some one else asked you?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"Is my hair curly?" we both laughed. I really wanted to go with her. I just hope her boyfriend Aaron wouldn't get mad...

"Of course I'll go with you Harry." Anissa accepted kindly. We grinned at each other.

"Aaron won't get upset?" I asked. She shook her head.

"He expected me to get a date anyway."

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N hi bunnies! I know I said danger in this chapter but it got too long. Another filler chapter... Short and crappy I know. Oh well next chapter is danger and masquerade ball.

Hanni x