Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Louis POV:

The ball ended at 11:15 and finally the girls backed off. I grabbed the rest of the lads and took them outside.

"Okay we need to split up. Everyone keep your phones on. Call if you find Anissa." Liam instructed. We wasted no time in finding her. I ran off away from the rest of the boys and started down a dark alley.

"Anissa? Anissssaaaa?" I called hoping for the best. From far away I heard sniffling in the darkness. I ran towards the area shining my flashlight around me. Then I found her and gasped.

Anissa was sitting against a wall with her feet propped up and her head in between her knees. Her arms were resting on top of her knees revealing a long deep cut gushing blood.

I dropped to my knees

"Anissa? Anissa baby are you okay? This is Louis." I said in a whisper. The small dancer picked her head up enough to see me through her bloodshot eyes. Her face was streaked with tears and she trembled into another sob. I crawled next to her and wrapped her in a huge bear hug.

"What happened to you Anissa?" I asked scared of the answer.

"I thought I could save you all. I honestly thought!" she cut herself off by breaking into another sob. The worst part of this was, Anissa never cried. I had only seen her cry once, and that was when she told me about her dad.

"Anissa I'm going to call the boys. Don't talk now, just rest. You can explain at home." I told her. Then I stood up, brushed away my tears and dialed Harry's number.

Harry POV:

My phone rang and all the boys shot next to me instantly as I answered.

"Hello?" I asked nervously, praying that Anissa was okay.

"Hey Harry." Louis sniffled. I could tell he was crying, and my heart sunk.

"What happened lad? Did you find Anissa?" I asked praying that she was alrigt.

"Yea, she's fine. Well sort of, she got cut really badly and I think she might need stitches. But otherwise she's fine... I guess. Anyway pull up the car, well be there in a sec." Louis told me. I nodded and hung up the phone.

The boys all sighed in relief. I found myself in tears of relief as I leaned against the red jeep. Finally we hopped in and drove to the front of the building where we saw Anissa in Louis's arms.

I looked at her and gasped. The once strong dancer that I could hardly make blush, was now hanging on to Louis for dear life. Anissa was sobbing uncontrollably and had a huge gash on her forearm. All the boys had eyes that gleamed with tears everyone shocked. Louis put the girl in the car next to Zayn and Niall then got in himself.

"You need to tell us everything." I said through my tears.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N hey bunnies! Sad chapter I know, but I needed to show how much the boys care for Anissa. Sorry if it's short and boring but it was necessary.

Hanni x