Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Harry POV:

When we got to the beach, I couldn't wipe the silly grin stuck on my face. I had always loved the beach.

"YEAH BUDDY!" Niall screamed as he pulled Heidi into the water with him. She screamed and laughed along with the Irishman.

Next was Zayn next to bound into the water with Sara on his back. She held on tight to the boy as he ran recklessly into the salty waves.

Liam and Holly were laying on the sand, both facing the sun with huge smiles on their faces. At second glance, you could see them holding hands.

I couldn't find Louis or Hannah anywhere. I smirked to myself. With Louis, they were probably out snogging. Then I heard a squeal and found Hannah being held captive in Louis's arms bridal style. He ran off the dock with Hannah in his arms and jumped into the ocean doing a cannonball. The poor girl screamed helplessly and I chuckled to myself.

Then Anissa came next to me and clutched my hand. I smiled down at her and she returned the smile.

"Do you want to go for a walk, love?" I asked tilting her up at me with my finger. She nodded and we started down the sandy shore barefoot.

"Come here for a minute Anissa." I patted the sand next to me as I sat on the shore. She came next to me and looked out at the sparkling water lapping up against our feet.

Suddenly I faced the beautiful girl and said

"I love you, Anissa." she looked at me in shock and snuggled into me saying.

"I love you too."

Then our heads came closer and closer until finally our lips touched. Anissa was an AMAZING kisser. Our lips fit perfectly to each others and sparks flew.

As the kiss grew more passionate, Anissa ran her hand through my hair as I slid my hand further down her back. I moaned slightly, surprising myself. I NEVER enjoyed a kiss this much, let alone moan.

Anissa smiled into another kiss as I did the same. Then I heard muffled laughter and looked we looked up.

Louis had his hand over Hannah's mouth as she giggled uncontrollably.

"What's so funny!?" I demanded, Anissa was still bright red from our interrupted kiss.

"THIS!" Louis screamed as he dumped a HUGE bucket of water all over my head. I gasped sputtering out water as everyone laughed at me. I gave Louis a devious smile as he stopped laughing and pulled Hannah behind him protectively.

" Your gonna pay for that Tommo." I growled and got up to chase after him.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N hey bunnies! Hope u enjoyed this chapter! In case u didn't know, Hannah, Heidi, Holly, and Sara are all real people. Heidi Holly and Sara are my best friends and I am actually Hannah. Anissa on the other hand is not real.

Hanni x (or more recently Hannah)