Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"Anissa!" My mom called from downstairs. I groaned and turned over in my bed, attempting to shut out the world. I got another 10 minutes of sleep in before I heard my door creak open.

"WAKE UP!" a deep voice screamed in my ear. I screamed and jumped, causing me to fall off my bed onto the floor. I groaned as the voice laughed from behind me. I peeled my eyes open and found Louis Tomlinson standing in my doorway. I shot up immediately.

"LOUIS! I haven't seen you in AGES!" I yelled jumping into his arms, my legs wrapping around his waist. He chuckled and said

"Your mum let me in after she tried to wake you up." I nodded into his chest, still shocked that he was here. I haven't seen him since he left for the x factor. He was my childhood best friend. I smiled to myself, burrowing my head into his neck. He smirked and said

"Are you going to get off of me anytime soon?" I shrugged, meaning no. I pulled my head away, and gave him a cocky smirk. Louis sighed in defeat and walked down the stairs. When he got to the kitchen I heard soft chuckles from four extremely attractive boys. I wondered what they were laughing at.... And then I realized I was still on Louis. I laughed at the awkward situation we had here.

"Hello boys, I assume your Louis's band mates? One direction I presume." I questioned the man candy in my kitchen. My mom was off to the side talking on the phone with a patient. The boys nodded and began to introduce themselves.

"Liam Payne, it's good to meet you love."

"Harry. Harry Styles."

"Zayn Malik. Nice to see you."

"Niall Horan." the last boy was barely understandable as he stuffed his face with an open box of Frosted Flakes. I looked at him confused.

"He NEVER stops eating." Liam explained. I have him a strange-fact-but-okay look. They all chuckled.

"Who are you love?" Harry asked gently. I got off of Louis slowly and looked at the boys.

"My name is Anissa Brink. I lived in California for 8 years of my life, then moved to Doncaster until graduation. I applied for St. Benedict college which is in St. Cloud Minnesota, and moved there for my first year of college. I'm on my summer break right now, so I decided to visit my mom in Doncaster." I explained. They nodded along and added input here and there.

I noticed how seemingly beautiful Harry was. He somehow managed to look sexy as he leaned against my kitchen counter. Harry seemed pretty interested in my boring life story and he asked

"What happened to your father, Anissa?" I looked down at my feet. This was the single question I had hoped the boys would leave alone. Louis looked at me in a way that asked for permission to tell what happened. I sighed and nodded ever so slightly. The boys looked at me curiously waiting for an answer.

"So when Anissa-" Louis started before I interrupted him.

"I'll tell them Louis." he nodded understanding how hard this was for me.

"Well I guess I'll start at the beginning."

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N Hey my readers! I'm so sorry that this isn't an interesting chapter. I know, boring. I promise that there is drama later on. Btw I'm gonna call you my bunnies now okay?

Hanni x