Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Anissa POV:

"This is hard for me to say and I hardly know you guys, but I trust you. Please promise me that you won't tell anyone and you won't judge me. Promise?" I look them square in the eye. They all promise and I sigh. This is gonna be hard.

"When I was little my father used to... Umm well abuse my mother and I." I pause as the boys gasp and Louis grabs my hand. My mom had left the room so it was okay to continue.

"He would punch us, cut me, burn my mom, all that kind of thing. The court came into play when I was 8 and they forced my dad to jail. That was when my mom and I moved to Doncaster to get away. Ya know start over." I look at my feet again, my story was finished.

The boys stated at me in awe. No one said a word until Zayn walked forward and squeezed me in a hug so tight I could barely breathe. A couple tears flooded out of my green eyes as all the boys gave me a warm hug. As Harry hugged me he kissed my forehead and said

"No one should ever have to go through that. I'm so sorry that it happened to a gorgeous girl like you, Anissa." he whispered to me soothingly. I just hugged him in reply.

I stood back and smiled at the four amazing guys I just met.

"Your too sweet. Thank you. By the way, your accent totally helps the relaxing mood!" We all laugh.

"Well your accent is quite sexy if I don't say so myself!" Harry implied. I laughed in response. We all chatted amongst ourselves for awhile, until I realized that I would be late to dance class!

"SHIT! Sorry guys I have to run to dance now! I'm gonna be late!" I shouted then grabbed my keys and ran out the door.

Harry's POV:

Anissa was hot. I mean she was beautiful! She had a tan and toned figure, black wavy hair that reached her shoulder blades, and bright green eyes that sparkled in the sun.

I sighed to myself, clearly she was all over Louis. Anissa was so cute when she was rushed! I chuckled to myself as she ran out the door in a flash, cause she was late for dance. A dancer.... Hot. She had a simple diamond stud in her nose, as well as a belly button ring too.

My teenage boy hormones are getting to me! I really shouldn't think about her that way. Gathering my courage, I walked over to Louis and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around and greeted me with a smile.

"Hey lad! What do you think of Anissa?" Louis asked me calmly. I tried to keep my voice steady as I said

"She's really cool! I feel so bad for her with her dad and all, that's awful." I sympathized. The older boy nodded his head.

"I know. It was hard to get her to open up to me when she first moved here. Anyway, what did you want to talk to me about?" I swallowed hard and blinked a few times. When I ask this question all the boys will know of my crush on Anissa. Well here goes.

"Does Anissa have a boyfriend?" I spat out quickly. The room grew silent. All the lads had smirks growing on their faces.

"You like Anissa?"

"Ooooh! Styles!"

"Curls get the girls!"

"Use protection!"

I sat there soaking up all the crap I was expecting to get. They continued to rant on and wolf whistle as I blushed like mad. Finally, Louis spoke up and gave me an answer.

"There's this guy that lives 10 minutes down the road. His name is Aaron Smith and he's captain of the football team. He lives here but goes to St. Ben's like Anissa.He seems all tough at first but he's a good guy." My heart sunk at each word. A nice guy? Captain of the football team?

Louis noticed my glum expression. He smiled at me sympathetically and I walked away. Ignoring the boys protests, I grabbed my car keys and left.

Anissa POV:

The music pounded as I danced my heart out. My long black hair flung every where when I jumped and spun.

And it feels like I am just too close to love you.

The music was blaring. I was caught up in the moment and put everything into this run thorough of the new choreography we learned. It was after class so I was all alone on the big black stage.

As the song let out the final note I did a triple and jumped out of it, landing on the floor perfectly. The routine was flawless. I smiled to myself and began to get up as I heard clapping. I got up and looked around. Then I saw none other than Harry Styles, standing in the doorway to the auditorium.

"What are you doing here Harry?" I asked the boy with amazing dimples. No Anissa! You can't think about Harry that way. Your with AARON. I sighed mentally and looked back to the cheeky British boy.

"I came to watch you. By the way, you were bloody fantastic! Is there anything else I don't know about you?" Harry asked clearly impressed. I giggled and remember the old nickname I had in California.

"They used to call me the 'triple threat' back in California. I was only 8 do I didn't understand what it meant back then. Do you know what a triple threat is?" the lad shook his head no.

"It means I threaten other competitors because I have three main strengths. I dance, I sing, and I play guitar. Make sense now?" Harry nodded.

"I feel threatened." he sad in a mocking voice. I giggled and turned away from him to collect my dance bag. "There's a lot I don't know about you yet." he concluded.

"Well I was headed to the Smoothie Bar for a snack if you'd care to join me." I invite the boy. He nodded and said cheekily

"I thought you'd never ask."

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N hello my bunnies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Behind the Smile. Next chapter is harry and Anissa. Hope you enjoy!

Hanni x