Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

Anissa POV:

I had cried myself dry. Literally. I had NO tears left inside of my body. How fricking pathetic is that. I was sitting on the couch with boys staring at me with concern. We had already stopped at the ER to stitch my gash up. It took 18 stitches to seal it completely.

I hadn't said a word the entire ride home and neither had the boys. Now the boys were staring at me, searching desperately for an answer. I sighed and turned my attention to them.

"Okay, I'm ready to tell you what happened." I said to the boys, my voice barely audible. I had lost it after crying and screaming so much. The boys nodded and looked at me with full attention.

"So after I stalled you boys at the ball, I couldn't find the black mailer anywhere. I tried to find him and just couldn't. I was starting to lose hope so I decided to clear my head outside. Then a man grabbed me and pinned me up against a wall." I paused to take a sip of water.

"Then he took a knife and traced it all over me, holding it against my neck and such. It scared the hell out of me. Then he told me that there was consequences to failing the task that was so 'simple'. That's when he slashed me with the knife. I begged him to kill me instead but he told me that it would be to easy that way. Then he dialed Aaron's number and put him on the phone letting me talk to him. I warned him to stay home but he came for me anyway. I told him how much I loved him and so on until I heard a huge crash. It was obviously rigged by my captor." I ended my story and took another sip of water. It was eerily quiet in the living room.

I looked up at the boys and wish I didn't. Their faces showed genuine pain and guilt for me, which I did NOT want. Their mouths hung open and their eyes bulged.

"You had to listen to your boyfriend being killed?" Zayn asked in a whisper. I nodded my head, closing my eyes to block out fresh tears. They continued to stare at me as I cried silently.

"It felt the same. Everything felt the same." I said in a whisper my voice cracking. The boys now closed their mouths and looked at me confused. I turned my head away from them and said quietly through my tears

"It felt like when my dad cut me. I will never forget what it felt like. The burning as the knife traces your skin. The gruesome sound that you make as it happens by force. It's terrifying. And now I had to go through this again." I said sadly still choking up. The boys all had tears sliding down their cheeks as I said this. All of them were speechless.

I lifted up the side of my shirt and the boys gasped. I had long gnarly scars running down my side along with some second degree burns. I sighed and pulled my shirt down again.

"I'm so sorry Anissa. I'm so damn sorry." Niall cried hugging me, making tears spring to my eyes. The rest of the boys came to me in a hug as well. This is how a real family acts. This is how my new family acts.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N this whole thing brings Harry and Anissa closer. They will have adorable scenes coming up. Kay?

Hanni x