Epilogue

Chapter 19:

2 YEARS LATER

Harry POV:

I woke up to a sleeping Anissa early in the morning. I brushed a piece of jet black hair away from her face.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered to her, making her beautifully bright green eyes open to me. 

"Good morning handsome." Anissa whispered back and we both chuckled. I scootched closer to my wife and held her in my arms. It felt so good to have her alive and happy in our house, with our children. Anissa snuggled into me, as I rested my chin on her head.

"This is where I asked you to be my girlfriend two years ago. By the way, happy anniversary." I told my wife, who closed her eyes and smiled.

"Happy anniversary, Harry." She whispered into my chest. I stroked her hair and murmurred to her about how beautiful she was. Then our eyes locked and soon after, so did our lips. I love her so much. Anissa smiled into another quick kiss and then snuggled back into me.

"WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP!" I heard Callie scream, followed by her younger brother Karson. They jumped on the bed, screaming and yelling. I groaned and Anissa laughed.

"If you kids want pancakes, I suggest you go back to your rooms and get dressed." Anissa warned playfully, making the kids gasp and shoot back to their rooms. I smiled at my wife. How did I get blessed with such an amazing woman in my life?

"I love you so much, Anissa." I murmurred to her. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"You will never know how much I love you, Harry."