Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Harry POV:

"C'mon lads we have to go now!" I rushed, we all jumped in Anissa's jeep and took off for the ball. I don't know who this creep is but, were gonna end this bullshit now. I cannot believe that some punk would threaten Anissa like that. Making her choose between her boyfriend and her best friend!? Who does that?

I sighed and leaned back into my head rest as Niall swerved recklessly down the road. We were all thinking the same thing. How pissed we were at this black mail kid.

Before Niall could stop the car, all the boys were jumping out the door, bounding up to the entrance. We stormed in and looked around us.

People were slow dancing right now. Girls in puffy dresses and glittery masks surrounded us. The walls were sparkling with decoration and a huge mask was stabilized on the stage. I inhaled sharply, wow Anissa did an amazing job with this! Then I snapped out of it. Anissa. I need to save her boyfriend!

"What time is it Zayn?" I asked the dark haired bloke.

"It's quarter to eleven."

Shit. We still had fifteen minutes before we could hunt down this kid. I looked around, Anissa could wake up any minute! We can't let her go to the black mailer for us. I can't let her die for us.

Anissa POV:

As soon as Harry left the room I bolted out of bed. Harry I'm tired my ass! Like I would just LET them go be killed! Ha. Funny joke. But lucky me, I had a plan... And another dress.

Harry POV:

The lads and I were sitting at a table staring at the clock. Just then a beautiful girl in a purple floor length dress asked me to dance. She had shiny black hair and sparkling green eyes. Before I could protest she pulled me out of my seat and took me to the middle of the room. Right then a salsa song came on and she smiled. There was something about this girl that seemed off. I shook the thought off and looked at the clock. It was 10:55. That was enough time for ONE dance.

We held each other close and grabbed each others hand. They seemed to fit perfectly together as the music started up and the girl swung to the song. She was a perfect dancer. Obviously she knew how to salsa and thankfully so did I.

She was grinning the entire time and so did I. I partially forgot the situation around me as I dipped her down and she lifted her leg up. She moved so elegantly, gliding us together with every step.

By this time, the entire crowd had made a circle around us as we continued to dance. Even the boys had got up to wolf whistle at us as we salsa'd against each other. We even did the cool lift where the girl puts her leg on my shoulder and I drag her across the floor. The crowd went wild. As the song began to end, we struck our final pose, a dip. When she dipped though, her mask fell to the ground. I gasped.

"Anissa!?" I asked my eyes wide open. Her eyes opened as big as mine and she stood up out of the dip. She ran off to the stage and I called after her. I couldn't run because the crowd was surrounding me in cheers. Anissa made her way up to the star and grabbed the microphone.

"How we all doing tonight?" she said in a party starter voice. The crowd screamed and cheered wildly. Anissa cutely rubbed her ear and said

"I'll take that as a good!" she said laughing.

"So I'm glad your having fun tonight! Since I planned the ball this evening, I got you all a VERY special surprise." Anissa said excitedly, getting the crowd going. She was so good with people.

"If you would all turn your attention to the center of the room, I think you might enjoy the presence of the one and only..." Anissa trailed off for suspense. No Anissa! Don't do this...

"ONE DIRECTION!" the crowd went nuts. Instantly people started crying and hugging etc leaving Anissa a PERFECT distraction to run off.

"No! Guys we love you but I have to find my friend!" I shouted attempting to get out of the mob of people. I didnt get anywhere.

I could see the other guys had figured out plan. All of them were doing the same as I, pushing out of the crowd and failing. I sighed. Anissa loves us enough to go distract the crowd and die for us. I know what she was trying to do. If I were in her shoes, I would do the same.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N hi! I hope u like it so far my lovely bunnies. Dont worry! Anissa gets out alive... Or so I plan.

Hanni x