Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Anissa POV:

I was sitting in my room with the rest of the girls the day after the beach. I smiled to myself thinking about Harry and I's first kiss. Well he certainly achieved romantic!

The girls and I were watching TV as we discussed our time with the boys. They were leaving in three days to head back to their tour. That made me extremely sad.

"So you and Louis huh?" Holly said teasingly to Hannah making her face blaze up.

"Maybe! Ok... Well yeah..." she said slowly. We all squealed in happiness at the cuteness. She waved us off,

"So Holly... Tell mama about YOUR boy toy." Hannah strikes back, diverting the attention from herself. Holly just turned away blushing.

"So is everyone dating One Direction?" Heidi summed up. We all nodded and sat in silence.

"Okay so maybe just ONE fan girl moment..." Sara said carefully. We all looked at each other before squealing and jumping up and down. Then we settled down and turned our attention back to the tv.

"So Louis said that we're going clubbing?" Hannah asked. We all nodded.

"Well I guess we should get ready then." Holly said. We sighed and got up from our comfy positions.

"Alright girls, it's go time." I prod.

Harry POV:

I tapped my foot as Niall looked at his watch for the forth time. The girls were late getting to the club and we were a bit worried. Then we saw a group of five drop dead GORGEOUS girls strutting towards us.

Anissa wore a red strapless dress that hugged her curves and wore silver strappy heels to match. Next Holly had a purple zebra print dress with one shoulder strap and paired black stilettos with the cocktail dress.

Sara wore a silver dress that was a halter and the bottom puffed out into a flowy skirt that ended above the knee. She paired this dress with black bejeweled sandals.

Heidi had a pink spaghetti strapped dress that flowed out like Sara's and was heavily beaded. She matched the dress with simple gold heels.

Lastly, Hannah wore a strapless teal dress that was slim fitting and came with a bejeweled black belt. She paired this dress with black heels.

To put this in a nutshell, they looked stunning. Absolutely mouth watering. Wow that sounded bad Harry. Okay let's stick to eye boggling.

"Well lets get this party started!" Niall yelled.

*3 HOURS LATER*

"And we'd be like"

"HELL YEAH!" everybody screamed still dancing. Like a G6 was blaring through the club's speakers and the crowd was VERY into it.

Anissa and I were drunk along with everyone else but Niall and Heidi who volunteered to soberly drive home. I looked around the club and saw many things.

Hannah and Louis were on the dance floor drunkenly grinding against each other. Holly and Liam were giggling in the back of the room playing Spin the Bottle with only themselves. They were too drunk to realize that if only the two of them played it would always land on each other. I rolled my eyes and laughed at that one.

Heidi and Niall were next to Hannah and Louis and they were laughing uncontrollably at the two young adults (h and l). Sara and Zayn were in the back of the room making out hard core. I shuddered at that one.

As for Anissa and I, well we were at the bar talking to the bartender.

"And ALL I wanted was a god damn TOASTER for Christmas! Do you know what I got? Do you KNOW what I got!?" Anissa screeched to the burly bartender. He shook his head.

"A fricking EASY BAKE OVEN!" she burst into tears wailing away her emotions. Apparently Anissa was a needy drunk.

"Ya know what I got for Christmas Anissa dearest?" I asked the crying lass shaking with sobs. She wiped her eyes and sniffled.

"A PONY!" she started to giggle as I did the same.

"I even named him Pete!" I shouted making Anissa slap the table in laughter. We both doubled over bursting into hysterics.

"PETE THE PONY! PETE THE PONY!" Anissa cried still bursting out with laughter. I laughed along with her having a GREAT time at the club.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N hey bunnies! This is gonna end some where around chapter 20 k? Then I'm prob starting a new one.