Chapter 17

John POV:

I couldn't be happier. My initial plan was to have One Direction in the cellar for ransom money, but having the girl they loved? EVEN BETTER. My plan? You'll find out.

Harry POV:

We got to 11th Street in the next five minutes, Zayn driving recklessly if I might add. Right now, I am currently FREAKING OUT. My girlfriend is stuck in some kidnapper's room, alone... Who KNOWS what they might do to her!? Oh God. OH GOD!

Stay calm for Anissa, Harry. Be brave for her. I took a deep breath in and out earning a sympathetic look from everyone. It seems like all the boys were holding on to their girlfriends tighter today. Almost as if to protect them from nothing. Obviously, this guy is happy with himself. He won't take anyone else. I sigh and think to myself.

All of this is my fault. If we hadn't agreed to come with Louis, none of this would've happened. This amazing group of girls lost their best friend because of me. Their best friend's life is being threatened... Because of me.

John POV:

I saw Anissa's famous red Jeep pull up to 11th street. The whole group got out of the car and looked around her. I smiled as I casually strolled up to the group. They all flinched as I neared them, and all the girls hid behind their boyfriends. I smirked as Hannah silently cried behind Louis's shoulder. He stood furiously in front of the girl "protecting her". I grinned. There was no "protecting" in this little adventure.

Harry POV:

"Hello people. My name is John and I suggest you do everything I say." John instructed with a big cocky smirk growing on his screwed up head. Man this guy is demented! I mean he's a totally normal guy except for the fact that he's a KILLER.

"And why do you expect us to listen to the man who killed Anissa's boyfriend? THEN, took her as hostage after repeatively black mailed her." Zayn said, who was practically foaming at the mouth. Zayn NEVER gets this upset at anyone. I could see Sara freaking out behind him.

John simply laughed at him and beckoned us to follow him. We walked into an abandoned hotel and sat down on the leather chairs.

"Because if you don't, this will happen." John was quickly followed by a blood curling scream. I stood up and looked around worriedly.

"What are you DOING to her!?" I screeched at the grinning man. He merely motioned for me to sit again,  so I sunk into my seat greeted by Niall who tried to comfort me.

"How can we get her back?" I whispered to John. He  smirked and motioned to a moniter above him. When the screen showed picture, the girls screamed as the boys and I gasped. 

On the screen, there was an unconsious Anissa, who was bruised and beaten. Luckily, there was no blood. You could see the purple prints on her arms from a stong person's fingers. I looked away, not bearing the sight of the knocked out girl.

"Please, I'm BEGGING you. Tell me how I can save her!" I begged through my tears.

"First pay me. Then go say good bye to the girl." John said to me. I protested, wondering why I would say GOODBYE to her. John cut me off with his last and final instruction.

"Then, go kill yourself."