Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Anissa POV:

Where the hell is the stalker kid? I've looked everywhere for him but he's nowhere! I even tried to call him back but the number was disconnected. The crowd was dying down and slowly backing away from the boys. I was losing precious time!

I was looking all around and decided to check outside. My heels clicked on the side walk as I began to lose hope. There is NO chance that the guy would just leave me alone after that. I know he meant what he said. Hmm where is-

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed as a hand pushed me into a wall. I tried to get out of the captors grasp but he held me tightly against the building.

"What do you want!?" I screamed at him. The man pulled out a knife and held it against my neck. I cried out as he gently ran the tip down my cheek lightly. He didn't cut, but it was enough to make me squirm. The sharp tip left a chill where it traced patterns onto my arms.

"I just want you to understand who your dealing with. I told you to desert One Direction at 11 tonight. It really wasn't a hard task now was it?" he cooed making me shiver. Then suddenly he slashed my forearm with the knife, leaving me screaming.

"Well I warned you that there would be consequences."

"Don't touch Aaron. Please! I'm begging you! Just kill me." I begged him crying at the same time. He merely laughed at me, shaking his head.

"Now that would just be to easy sugar." he whispered into my ear making me gasp. He pulled out his phone, dialed a number, and held it up to my ear.

"Someone wants to speak to you." he said darkly and I glared at him. I waited for the receiver to pick up and when they did, I nearly screamed.

"This is Aaron." he chimed Ito the phone. I struggled to hold in my sobs as I focused on my breathing.

"HHey Aaron." I said my voice shaking.

"Oh hey babe! I was just coming to pick you up from the ball."

"NO! No, no, no don't come. Just turn around and go back home okay?" I practically shouted, knowing this evil mans plan.

"What don't you love me?" Aaron teased playfully.

"It's exactly the opposite Aaron. I love you with all my heart and your my one and only. I could never live without you and-" I cried to him and stopped when I heard a squeal of tires. I screamed and heard glass smashing and metal banging.

"AARON!" I screamed sobbing uncontrollably. "Baby don't go!" I got cut off by the phone beeping signaling that we had lost connection. I sobbed and sobbed until I remembered who caused this.

I stopped crying and looked up at the monster.

"You fuckin BASTARD! How can you live with yourself!? You must be pretty pleased with your work, huh?" I snapped. He laughed and said

"You have no idea." and walked away.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N WOAH! Intense right!? The guy is gonna Leave her alone for a bit and were gonna sneak in a lil romance aye?

Hanni x