Mad Science >> Science Bros

Title: Mad Science

Paring: Jane Foster, Bruce Banner and Tony Stark

Warning: none. This is just crack

Spoilers: zilch

--------------------------------------

It was a rumpus inside the lab in Stark's tower. Everyone knew the 'science bros' were in the lab - they always were- and were doing whoever would know with whatever branch of science they wanted to dabble in.

"Are you sure I'm allowed?" Jane looked up to Thor, who needed to go on a mission without her and needed a few people to hang out with her, "I'm not exactly a 'bro'."

He shrugged. "You have the similar interests of Brother Anthony and Brother Bruce," he smiled. "And you have plenty of spare time at the moment."

Jane's mind went back to Darcy exploding her noodles in the microwave the week previous because she had forgotten to remove the stupid fork from the bowl.

And then Erik, with his latest mental difficulties post Loki. He never liked pants since.

And Darcy's intern Ian, the intern of an intern, who'd managed to loose the car keys and baffle Jane at times. He was, in her mind, not scientifically minded at all ...more like Darcy-minded...

"Worry not, Lady Jane," The words from Thor brought her back to the moment. "You will find some enjoyment with the Man of Iron and Green Man."

Jane watched as her boyfriend knocked on the door, and flinched as the sound of JARVIS speaking to the boys inside over the AC/DC.

The door opened to reveal Tony Stark - everything he was famed to be at first sight, even the little facial hair looked like she had seen in the photos - and Dr Banner - Jane remembered the incident that turned him green, having read his papers - both wearing matching light blue t-shirts reading for science! on the chest.

"And this must be Jane," Tony grinned, just like his father Howard would have at meeting a pretty person, especially female. "Pleased to meet you."

"Thor thought I could hang out with you guys." she smiled. "Is that okay...?"

Dr Banner nodded shyly, and handed Jane a bundle of something blue he had scrunched in his hands. Widening it, Jane gasped, realising he had handed her a for science! tee.

"Glad to have you on board," Stark grinned. "See you later, Thunder Thighs, we'll take good care of Jane-o."

As Stark turned to continue his fiddling, Bruce added, "I'll keep an eye on him, don't worry at all, Miss Foster."

She felt a smile take her face over as she slipped the blue shirt over her shirt she already wore.

"Not worrying, Dr Banner," she grinned. "Let's science."