Grey

Weeks flew by and it was obvious that Jimin's fury had not gone down.

"Exams are coming up soon." Silence followed. "Any plans?"
"Studying."
"Besides that."
"Sleeping."
"After that.."
"Studying."
"Oh come on.. Seriously?" Jungkook sighed. "Well, what about the meeting tonight? You won't skip out on that, will you?"
"I-."
"Well of course he won't skip the meeting! Right guys?" Taehyung butted in, wrapping his arms around the two. He quickly giving V a look, causing him to remove his arm. "You can't skip out on the meeting tonight. It's gonna be about something very important." He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "Chill out. I'll come pick you both up after school." With a pat on their backs, V took his leave.

Silence followed as the jaw of the blonde haired one tightened.

Why the fuck did you ever get me into this group?

~

The clacking of Jimin's heels could be heard a mile away. Though he heard him coming, he didn't bother to budge. The footsteps slowed before coming to a stop. "Exams are coming up. Don't study too hard." His pace kicking up again as he rolled his eyes.

~

At the end of the day, the last bell rung. Immediately, the school doors flooded with hundreds of student bodies either exchanging classes of leaving to go home. Though, while everyone was leaving, he just took his time.

After a moment, the Headmaster came over to dismiss him.
"Hey, class is over." He took in a deep breath.
"I am aware."
"Then get out." the headmaster's eyes hardened. Walking past the slow-moving student, he began to talk again. "The building is closed for today and exams are coming up. You may want to study, but you can't study here. That's what your dorms are for." Then the light switched off. Sighing, he gathered his things and slowly left the classroom. He really did not want to go to the meeting being held tonight, but what could he do? Taehyung was bound to catch him. And so, he gave up. Trudging outside those doors to be greeted by that same bright smile accompanied by that sullen, youthful body; Wanting to ask what's wrong, but Taehyung beat him to it.

"Hey Suga, what's wrong?" Silence. "Suga?"
"Don't call me that."
"Hey, it's part of the process. Kookie hates his name too and I hated mine, but you come into a new one eventually. And trust me, you'll love that name." More silence. "I know you're always quiet, but why are you so down today?"
"Nothing." The lie could be easily been seen across his face. He wasn't trying to hide it. He was angry.

"Is it that prick again?"
"What prick?" Taehyung asked, genuinely concerned.
"Jimin has been messing with him ever since he saw his exam grade a few weeks ago."
"What the fuck? Still?"
"It's not that. Jimin is not a problem to me. I could handle him if I wanted to."
"Then what's wrong?"
"I just don't wanna talk." His tightened muscles told them that he was on edge and possibly ready to burst at any moment. Taking heed of his words, no one spoke for the rest of the car ride.

~

"Well, well, well. Nice to see you all back." Namjoon smiled. Sudsenly, his eyes locked upon him and started to come closer. "Especially you, Suga." He taunted, causing his jaw to tighten. Amused and satisfied by his anger, he backed up to speak to the rest of the group as a whole. "I know exams are coming up soon, you may be tired and all of that good stuff, but tonight, we give ourselves a home." The fire was soon lit by the one they called Hoseok. The fire was so close to his face, yet his focus was mentally on burning him. "There is a place right down, just east of here where I think that if we can somehow manage to get in there, we will no longer have those problems that we do with the cops." chuckling to himself, he stared straight at him. "Well, at least not that often." His eyes diverse back over to the group. "Although, our times together will be less fun without them.. But at least now we can start a fire anywhere and they won't catch us." Putting his hands together, he nodded. "At the sound of the siren, we go. But for now, we drink!" Everyone else seem more than happy about the idea. Though it never went unnoticed that he never got one.

"Suga." Namjoon started. "Come make yourself apart of the group. Don't just stand there." With a sigh, he came closer to the fire. "Here." He offered his cup to him causing the rest of the gang to fall more silent. After a moment of pause, Namjoon chuckled again. "What? Don't tell me you don't drink, now, either?"
"Suga," V started. "Don't refuse the drink!" Namjoon waited before nodding.

"Hm." Taking a sip of the drink, he kept his eyes on him. "You are pretty bold, Suga. Pretty bold.. You're just gonna give me an extra hard time with giving you a name, now won't you?" More silence. "I'll tell you what. If you tell me your problem by the time that siren comes here, I'll let us all go. But if you don't, consider us all criminals. So what's it gonna be?"