Touch

He went up the stairs, leaving her in her misery. She had no idea how to respond, but he did. Taking off his blazer, he sat down. A sigh following. The orange lights penetrating through his continuously open window kept his mind wondering if he was still awake. And if so..

Why?

He closed the curtains to block out the light that of the polluted world. And it wasn't much longer after that that he had heard something strange. Pausing, he listened for it again. But nothing happened. Suddenly, as he began to close his eyes once more, he had heard it again. But this time, it was louder and longer.

Getting up, he crept down the stairs, scratching his head.

There she was.
Right before his very eyes..

On his couch

Pleasuring herself.

The yes' that left her mouth had gained his attention.

In her last final vowel, she laid her head back. Eyes closed. His eyes still on her..

Disgusted.

"Get up." He commanded. "Get up. Now." She grabbed his wrist ever so lightly as she bit her lip. Eyes still closed.
"Please.." she breathed. "Please fuck me.."

Immediately losing patience, he ripped off the covers from her half naked body and picked her up. Her approving gasps led her to believe that she could relax. It wasn't too long before she felt the softness of the same bed she had felt before and smiled. Her hand immediately reached out touch his face. Disgusted by her touch and the lingering smell of Her intestines, he thought to himself before letting go of her.

"Go to sleep.." He threatened.
"Why? All I want you to do is fuck me." Her laughs immediately following.
"You're still a disgusting prostitute with a pussy as loose as the curtains flow in front of my window. Now until you're pure (which won't happen) or clean, don't expect me to even think about lifting a finger towards you. Sleep."
"Come on-." She began as she reached to touch him. His initial reaction being to pin her down.
"I will only tell you once more. Do not touch me and go the fuck to sleep." Releasing her, she had finally understood.

"Then what on earth do you have me here for?" She thwarted.
"Because you lack the basic components of taking care of a human being. Including yourself. You're hopeless. Selling your body only gets you in trouble. Now you are mine."
"Yours? Did you buy me?" He chuckled.
"No. But I did promise you payment. But not until after the deed is done."
"But if you don't want me to touch you, what on earth are you paying me for?"
"You want the money, don't you?"
"Yes."
"Then shut up."

~

The day rolled by slowly. Burning his eyelids, he reluctantly got up.

Why am I awake?

Looking back at his bed, he spotted the spot where she once was. With a sigh of pure agitation, he rolled his eyes.

"Figures."

Walking down the stairs, he sought after the woman sitting on the couch with her back facing towards him.

What is she doing?

He questioned as he began to realize what book she had been holding.

"I thought I told you not to touch my stuff." He puffed after taking the book away from her.
"What?" He rolled his eyes.
"Of course.. You have amnesia."
"Who told you that?" She seemed annoyed.
"You did."
"Oh really? Because I don't remember saying that."
"Figures. Listen, I'll write a list of rules for you. But until then, don't touch my shit."
"Fine." She rolled her eyes.

How many sides to her does she have?

He pondered as he took the book up to his room.

His finger in place where she had left off before the book had been snatched away from her.

Setting it down on the dresser with the picture stuck in the mirror, he grabbed it. Holding onto it as if the memory was still there; he just had to tap into it. With the warm stain that began to destroy his process of thinking, he heard them.

It's as if..

I am near them..

And I can almost hear their voices..