I was panting as he lifted my shirt over my head. A million thoughts should've been going through my head, like how this was the first time I was having sex and I could contract STD's or get pregnant. But instead, only two thoughts were racing around. What if he didn't like my body and what if I wasn't good at this whole sex thing. He started to pull his shirt over head but I pulled it back down. 

"What is it, princess? Did I do something?" He asked a little worried, his words left a bubbling feeling in my stomach. Even when his sex drive was rocketing he still cared about my well-being and comfort. 

"Do I look okay?" I breathed out, feeling a blush rise into my cheeks. His posture changed and I could tell that he was feeling a little disappointed. 

"Baby, you are so beautiful. You are so sexy and you put a fire in me that I didn't believe was possible. I'm shaking from hunger and lust over your body and your mind." His eyes roamed over my body. "Let me show you how much you turn me on." He took off his pants, holding eye contact with me. He grabbed my hand and led it down his clothed stomach and then down to his bare pelvis. He covered my hand with his and wrapped my fingers around his rock hard dick. He jerked at my touch and bit his lip as he nibbled on my earlobe. "That's all you baby, all we did was kiss and I'm already painfully hard." 

My breath hitched in my throat as he explained to me just how he felt. "Lay down, let me make you feel good." He instructed and pulled my hand off of his member and led me to his bed. He pushed me down gently on the bed and pulled off his shirt. Then he leaned down and pulled off my shoes and socks, kissing the bottom of my feet. I giggled at the tickling feeling it gave me, resulting in a cheeky smile from the man kneeling by the bottom of the bed. Then he reached up and pulled off my pants, leaving me in my lace white thong. 

"Are you sure?" He asked looking into my eyes to see my physical response. I nodded and said yes and then he smirked. "Good, I've been waiting for this for so long." He licked his lips and then pulled my panties down. I watched as he looked me over and then moved his head toward my core. He flicked his tongue down the middle of my lips and then over my clit, slowly. The feeling of his warm, wet tongue made my eyes roll back. That was a sensation I had never felt before and it was the best thing I had ever felt in my life. 

His tongue flicked at my sensitive skin and then it did this amazing thing that I wasn't expecting, it entered me. I let out a loud moan and propped myself up on my elbows and let my head hang back. He stuck his warm tongue inside of me and then pulled it back out. Then he spit on my clit and I felt his warm saliva trail down my lips as he stuck his tongue back inside of me and twirled it around inside of me. 

Just when I thought it couldn't be better, he pressed his thumb against my hypersensitive, budding clitoris and moved it in a circle over and over again. Another moan escaped my lips and I subconsciously shot my hand down onto his head and pressed it harder against me. He swatted my hand away and pulled away from my body. I frowned, gasping for air. Then he suddenly pulled me up against his body and supported me by placing his hand firmly on my back and kept me up in the air. Then he buried his head back between my legs and massaged my clit with more force. 

I felt a pressure building up inside of me and it had me moaning and gasping for air like crazy. "D-Dean!" I moaned as my chest heaved from pleasure and loss of air. 

He pulled away for a second to growl something at me. "Call me daddy." He stated angrily but it turned me on even more. 

"Daddy. Daddy!" I yelled out as he continued to pleasure me and I came with his mouth still working on my body. After my breath calmed down he gently placed me back down on the bed and looked down at me as he licked his lips.