~chɑptєr sєvєɴtєєɴ~

A/N (at the beginning because I have something important to say.)

I HIT 1K VIEWS! I seriously never expected this when I started writing, and this is only the beginning. Every chapter I write gains me more reads, so I'll keep writing until this book is completely finished.

Thanks you guys so so much. PLEASE vote for this though. All you have to do is click the star at the bottom of your screen, if you're on a computer I'm not sure where it is.

I'm having a bit of writers block so give me ideas in the comments. I feel like I've asked since the beginning for you people to leave comments but no one does. Just pick the paragraph you want to comment on and press down on one of the words until it pops up with the option to comment.

Thanks Again! On With The Story :)

.............

It had been exactly a week since we had arrived at the beach. The little game with Hayes began playing in the back of my mind about 2 days ago and won't stop. Could I already be falling for him? No, it was really a silly game. No one can fall in love in a week.

The days leading up to the beginning of the second week were about the same. Me going to Hayes' place, him coming to mine. My parents occasionally left the room the do stuff at the pool or beach but my sister never wanted to leave and my parents didn't trust her here by herself.

Someone always had to stay there with her. We still weren't on speaking terms but I don't think she's quite as mad. Knowing her she's probably just too stubborn to admit she's already forgiven me.

Hayes and I had fun though, watching movies, playing games, talking. Maybe some kissing was involved as well. My cheeks turned read at the thought.

I kept telling him that he should enjoy his vacation and not spend it cooped up with me just because my sister refused to have a good time, but he always insisted that he was having a better time with me than he would at the beach by himself.

I never argued with that much, I didn't really want him to change his mind anyway. I loved spending time with him so much. Getting to know each other.

It wasn't until today that my sister stepped inside my room at 7:00 in the morning and woke me up.

"What?" I asked her, sleep still weighing so heavily on my eyes that I was unable to open them.

"I'm not mad that much anymore." I could hear her but I wasn't that sure if I was dreaming, which led me to believe that I was awake because I always know when it's a dream.

I opened my eyes then and leaned up a little. "Really?"

"Really." She smiled a little.

I leaned up and hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry for telling on you." I said in her ear.

"I'm sorry for putting you in the position. Aaron was my mistake, and you got all the anger and hate."

"It's okay, Lil. You were just mad and I get that."

"Thanks Lizzy." She smiled sweetly then walked back out of my room.

I smiled as I went back to sleep. The anger would probably resurface as soon as she gets reminded of her punishments from mom and dad but for now, she's forgiven me.

..

I woke back up around nine. I picked up my phone and saw a routine 'good morning' text from Hayes. He sends one about 8:30 everyday now because he knows I normally get up after that.