There was that crack in the glass wall of her heart getting stronger and more firm, aching her in the slightest.

"Is that why you go to school an hour early everyday?"

He blinked, biting his lip, "It gives me enough time to sneak into Teacher Jung's classroom before they get there."

"You think I can talk to your teacher about this?"

"Only if you want me to be humiliated in front of the whole class, sure, go ahead."

"Jiyoung-,"

"Okay, I really should get going now," he stood up and threw his bag over his back. "See you later."

"Yeah," she gave up for now, "Okay see you."

When he was gone she was left to stare at her apartment alone. The wallpaper peeling off the edges, last reminds of their parents' ambitions of giving them a normal childhood. Piles upon piles of Jiyoung's old books and school equipment on the ground, neither of them ever bothered enough to get rid of it all. And the old television in the corner, hadn't been used since their parents had passed away, they weren't even sure if it still worked, but there it was rotting away much like everything else in that apartment. Much like themselves.

Jiah and Jungkook were called into a proper meeting that morning, one of their leaders had to talk to them about their next steps. And already after their last mission on this job the two of them were not looking forward to this.

"We're going to need to get you two even closer," he started, Jungkook, Hoseok and Jiah were standing in their headquarters back room, all three of them with their hands in the front pockets of their black cargo pants; their unofficial uniform, with their captain leading the discussion. "Last week one of our members were successful in disabling the president's secretary, rendering him somewhat unfit for the job."

All three of them raised an eyebrow - Hoseok with the addition of tilting his head as well - but they all knew what that meant.

"In the hopes that they look for people outside the company to fill that spot."

And they knew where this was going.

"This morning we saw the listing on their website so we're in luck."

"Jungkook, this is yours," Jiah put her twenty cents in, but was shot down.

"And Shadow, we've put through a resume for you and signed you up."

"Wait what? Why not him?" she pointed at Jungkook.

"Because we decided they might not want a scary, buff, tattoo-ed neck gangster as a secretary."

Jiah turned to look at her friend who filled his cheeks with air and tried his best to look back at her cutely.

Rolling her eyes, she nodded, "Okay but how long for."

"Wait he looks familiar," Hoseok said, pointing at the photo on the board.

"Yeah, he's the poor soul who's penthouse we broke into a few weeks ago."

"Oh, that's him?"

"That's him."

"What else do we know about him apart from his job status?"

"He's best friends with Kim Taehyung," the captain pointed at the top of the chart drawn onto the whiteboard, "I'm guessing they're in the kinda relationship where they talk about unofficial business deals in their leisure time. Everything we're trying to figure out, these two talk about over brunch."

"What is it exactly, that we're even trying to find out?" Jungkook finally asked, knowing that question was hanging over their heads ever since they got the mission.

"You'll know in due time," was all he replied, "For now we need you to get that job, and you two can help her and just sit back. And before we get any further, let's get some code names sorted. We're gonna need one for Park Jimin, on the director's board."

All three of them looked at the photo. Jiah couldn't help but notice his well-coiffed hair, and how the brown locks curved around the front of his head, leaving the middle of his forehead exposed, broad and clear. His lips sat in a small smile, although slightly awkward, was compelling. She could tell he didn't seem like the person to smile a lot, however his looks would draw you in anyway. Finally, his eyes, dark brown, save for the contradicting light brown oval shaped band around his pupil.

"Saturn," Jungkook had said, seeming to notice everything she had as well. For when Jimin's eyebrows were furrowed the way they were in the picture, these bands seemed to look like little storms, swirling in the abyss of his eyes. Much like the oval shaped storms of Saturn.

They looked to their leader, who simply nodded and wrote it down, pointing at the next photo.

She stared at the photo of Taehyung, her eyes not shifting from his. They were alluring, and seemed to hold her gaze despite only being a picture. They glistened brightly, cold and metallic, rivaling the most excellently polished suit of armour. The sclerae that surrounded them were pristine, untouched by red. They were pure. They were cold. They were beautiful. They were much like-

"Diamond," her words came out, but her eyes never left his.

The leader didn't have a thing to say again, his fingers tightened around the marker as he wrote it down underneath his picture.

Diamond.