Chapter 32

(Demi's pov)
I'm so happy that Darryl's home from the hospital yesterday I really missed him so much the good thing is he's alive and safe with me where he belongs.

I just hope Liv found out who shot him and put him or her in jail for shooting a cop and make sure that whoever it is never escapes.

"Good morning beautiful." Darryl said as he started to wake up.

"Good morning handsome." I replied as I smiled at him.

"You know that romantic getaway I told you about yesterday ?" Darryl asked with a loving tone in his voice.

"Yes, whenever it is I can't wait." I responded as looked over at him.

"We better start packing now because we have to catch a flight in a couple of hours." Darryl said as he got out of bed.

"What are we going to do with the kids ?" I asked trying not to panic.

"You go fill a few bottles of your formula for Alyssa first then go call my mom or your mom to come babysit them until we come back." Darryl answered with a serious look on my face.

"Okay I'll go do that and you go pack both some clothes for us for our trip." I said smiling.

"Sounds good." Darryl replied smiling as I started leaving the room.

As I was about to leave Leah started to wake up.

"Good morning mommy and daddy." Leah said as she started rubbing her eyes as she walked over to Darryl.

"Good morning sweetie." I replied as I blew her a kiss as Leah pretended to catch it.

"Good morning sweetheart how did you sleep?" Darryl asked with a smile on his face.

"Good." Leah answered smiling.

"That's good." Darryl said as he started putting clothes in a suitcase.

"Are you leaving mommy ?" Leah asked innocently while trying not to cry.

"Sweetie, I will never leave your mommy because I love her so much your mommy and I are just going on a little trip together but we will be back." Darryl responded as got down on his hands and knees to look at Leah.

"Why can you guys leave tomorrow?" Leah asked with a sad look on her face.

"Well, sweetie the plane leaves in a few hours and your mommy and I have to get everything ready but you won't be alone your grandma Susie is coming over to watch you and your sister until we come back." Darryl answered in a friendly tone.

"I will miss you guys so much." Leah said as a tear came her face.

"I know sweetie but when we come back your mommy and I will do whatever you want." Darryl responded as he wiped Leah's tear with his thumb.

"Even have tea parties ?" Leah asked innocently.

"Yes sweetie even tea parties." Darryl said with a smile on his face.

"Yay!" Leah exclaimed as she gave Darryl a hug.

Darryl just smiled at her as I left the room to go to the kitchen...

○■○■○■○IN THE KITCHEN ■○○•○•■○■○■
When I got into the kitchen I started filling my formula in a couple of baby bottles before I call anyone because Alyssa really needs it and I really hope that Alyssa and Leah are okay with Darryl's mom.

I trust her as much as I trust my mom but I have never left L.A without Leah or Alyssa before..

After I was done filling my formula in the baby bottles I put them on the kitchen table then I started to walk over to the phone and started to call Susan.