Chapter 21

(Demi's pov)
It was nice seeing Joe last night and his fiancee she seems really nice I think Joe found the love his life and I'm really happy for him and Sophie.

After Joe and Sophie left the house last night it got me thinking about mine and Darryl's wedding because we havent talked about it since Darryl popped the question because of him working on and off.

"Good morning beautiful." Darryl said as he started to wake up.

"Good morning handsome." I replied as I gave him a passionate morning kiss.

"Woah someone's in a good mood this morning." Darryl smirked while letting go of my lips.

"I need to ask you something." I replied with a serious tone in my voice.

"What is it beautiful ?" Darryl asked with a smile on his face.

"It's about our wedding." I replied with a stern look on my face.

"You're not cutting it off are you ?" Darryl asked with a sadden look on his face.

"I'll never cut off our wedding." I responded as I started holding his hand nervously.

"Then what is it beautiful ?" Darryl asked as he looked into my eyes.

"It's just I'm nervous to ask you." I answered as a tears came down my eye.

"Babe just ask me please." Darryl begged as he wiped his tears away.

"When are we getting married ?" I asked nervously as I bit my lip.

"Dems, don't be nervous about the wedding it's going to beautiful." Darryl answered
rubbing down my back.

"How can I not be ?!" I asked stressed out.

"Babe, it's nothing to stress over and plus stress isn't good on our baby." Darryl responded trying to calm me down.

"Darryl, I know it's I'm just scared." I said nervously.

"Dems, there's nothing to be scared about when we get married you don't have to worry about the past anymore and all you have focus on is our future together we might have some obstacles but we can get pass it together because asking you to marry me was the best thing I've ever did in my life." Darryl explained as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I hope one of those obstacles we face together doesn't involve us separating or divorcing because I wouldn't be able to live without you." I replied with a sadden look on my face.

"Demi we love each way to much to even start thinking about that." Darryl said as he put his arm around me.

"I know I'm just saying." I replied as I got closer to Darryl.

"Believe me Demi we won't be getting a divorce anytime soon because I don't know how to live without you." Darryl said as he started getting closer to me.

Before I could speak Darryl starts to slowly stroke my hair without breaking eye contact with me then after he started to kiss me very slowly and sweetly but when I was about kiss him more deeply Leah woke up.

"Good morning Mommy and Daddy." Leah smiling as she tried to get out of her bed.

"Good morning sweetie." I said as I got off the bed while walking over to Leah's bed.

"I just noticed I have work today." Darryl remembered in disblief.

"Daddy please don't go to work." Leah begged as I put Leah on the bed.

"Sweetie I have to because I need to safe the world." Darryl said as he put Leah on his leg.

"Don't worry Leah, Daddy will be back." I told her as I got off the bed.