Chapter 12

(Demi's pov)
I can't wait to see Darryl and Leah again because I miss them so much I just wish the divorce trial would just end all in one day but no it's going on again today but all I want to right now after Darryl picks me up is give my self a bubble bath because I haven't had one since I was pregnant with Leah.

"Good morning Ms. Lovato." The doctor said with a cheerful smile on his face.

"Good morning." I replied smiling.

"You are free to go but be careful next time because when you have another anxiety attack you might end up in a coma." The doctor said with a serious look on his face.

"Thank you doctor it's just I'm getting a divorce and it's been very stressful." I replied trying not to stress out.

"I understand Ms. Lovato just take care of yourself." The doctor said with a shy smile.

"Thank you so much for helping me." I replied with a smile on my face.

"No problem Ms. Lovato. " The doctor said as he was about to walk out of the door.

"Now I got to call my fianceè." I replied as I was about to dial Darryl's number.

"I'll let you go goodbye Ms. Lovato." The doctor said as I walked out of the door as I just smiled at him.

"Goodbye." I replied as the doctor walked out of my room.

(Phone call)

"Hi babe." I said smiling.

"Hi beautiful." Darryl replied smiling.

"I'm ready to go now the doctor just released me." I said excitedly.

"That's great I'll be down in a few minutes." Darryl replied smiling.

"Yay can't wait love you." I said with a smile on my face.

"I love you too I got to go and get ready talk to you later." Darryl replied with a serious tone in his voice.

"Okay bye." I said as I was about to hang up the phone.

"Bye." Darryl replied as he hung up the phone.

(End of phone call )

When I got out off the phone with Darryl I walked out of the hospital to wait for Darryl to pick me up I hope Leah's with him.

After I get out of this hospital I will have no time to spend time with my daughter because of the stupid trial and fighting for custody for Leah the thing that drives me insane is that Nick can be the one who send that threatening note to me.

I'm going to show that note to my lawyer and see if she can do anything about it because this note I got could blow up in Nick's Lawyer's face big time.

As I was waiting for over a hour Darryl's finally shows up.

"Hi honey." I said as I opened the car door."

"Hi beautiful." Darryl replied as he gave me as kiss on the cheek.

"Hi mommy." Leah said interrupting my thoughts.

"Hi, my beautiful princess." I replied smiling as I looked back in the back seat as Darryl smiled at me.

"I love you mommy." Leah said smiling.

"I love you too my princess." I replied as I blew her a kiss.

"So let's go home and watch some Dora." Darryl said smiling as he looked at the rear view window.

"Yay !" Leah replied cheerfully as Darryl and I started laughing.

"We can for a little while but I got to go somewhere." I said as I stopped laughing.

She Didn't Have Time  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें