Chapter 25

*2 days time skip *
○♤○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤
(Darryl's pov)
For the past two days Demi was having contractions because of the baby and I'm really worried for her because if she goes into labour while I'm work I don't know what I'll do.

I slowly started to get out of the bed without waking up Demi and Leah after I got out of bed I started walking to my closet to pick something to wear because the Christmas party is today and we have to get everything ready before our families show up.

I picked out a nice plaid buttoned up shirt with a pair of jeans and a pair of dress shoes because I have to look nice for the party and Demi's family is coming over so I have no choice.

After I was done changing I quietly walked out of the room.

♤○♤○♤IN THE LIVING ROOM ■○♤○■■○■▪■■○▪■○
As I got to the living room I started to finish off the Christmas tree that wasn't totally finished because Demi , Leah and I got tired so we decided to go to sleep.

When I was done with the Christmas tree I walked over to the kitchen to grab the turkey out of the fridge.

□⊙□●■●■●□●IN THE KITCHEN ■°■°■□●■●■□
After getting the turkey out of the fridge I started to make the stuffing to stuff the turkey with.

When I was done making the stuffing I started to stuff the turkey with it after I was done with that I grabbed a roaster then I carefully placed the turkey on it.

I started to turn the oven on for 350° then I had to wait for it to pre heat..

About ten minutes the oven stopped pre heating then I placed the turkey in the oven.

After I put the turkey in the oven I started to wash my hands.

When I was done with the turkey I started to wash my hands then I dried them after.

I started to walk over to the pantry to look for some vegetables to go with it.

After I found the vegetables I started to open the cupboard to look for a bowl and the cutting board then I went into the drawers to look for knife and a potato peeler.

As I was cutting the potatoes I heard Demi and Leah walking down the hall.

"Wow it smells delicious down here." Demi said as she walked over to me.

"I'm making Christmas dinner for tonight so you won't have to do it." I replied smiling as I started to cut a potato in half.

"Mommy ?" Leah asked innocently as she walked over to Demi and I.

"Yes sweetie." Demi answered smiling.

"Can I open some presents ?" Leah asked sweetly.

"Not right now maybe after supper." Demi answered.

"Okay mommy." Leah pouted as she walked away from Demi.

"Dems, just let her open some of her gifts now and then she can open the rest of them before she goes to bed." I suggested interrupting Demi's thoughts as I peeled potato and started cutting it while placing it into a bowl.

"Leah you can open up some gifts but you can only open one before you go to bed." Demi hesitated as Leah started running over to Demi.

"Thanks mommy !" Leah exclaimed as she started hug Demi's leg.

"You're  welcome sweetie but don't go over board with it." Demi warned as Leah ran over to Christmas tree.

Leah just nodded her head at her and started to pick up a present that has her name on it.