Chapter 7

(Demi's pov)
Yesterday was a great day because I went on a first date with Darryl and it was really fun. Darryl was really understanding that I had to take care of Leah. Since he kissed me last night I think I'm falling in love with him more.

I got up from the couch to go down the hall to wake up Leah because she doesn't want to miss her cartoons especially Dora.

"Good morning sweetie." I said as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Good morning Mommy." Leah replied sweetly.

"What do you want for breakfast ?" I asked as we got to the kitchen.

"LUCKY CHARMS !" Leah yelled while clapping her hands as I put her in her high chair.

"What a stupid question to ask." I said as I went over to the cabinet to get the cereal.

"Is Dora on ?" Leah asked innocently as I took the cereal out of the cabinet.

"It should." I said as I walked over to the living room to turn it on the tv.

"Dora, Dora the explorer !" Leah replied sweetly as she tried to sing along to the theme song.

"You're  so adorable." I said starting to laugh.

"I know I am

"I know I am." Leah replied as she put her tiny arms on table with her head looking innocent.

"Here's your cereal sweetie." I said as I passed her a bowl of her favourite cereal.

Thanks mommy." Leah replied smiling.

"You're  welcome." I said as I started feeding Leah some cereal.

As I was feeding Leah there was a knock on the door.

"Who's that ?" Leah asked with a confused look on her face.

"I'm going to find out." I replied as I stopped feeding Leah then I started to walk over to the door to see who it is.

"Hi Demi." Darryl said as I opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a confused look on her face.

"I need to talk to you about something." Darryl replied as he walked inside the house.

"About what ?" I asked as I walked over to Leah and took her off the high chair then carrying her to the couch to let her watch cartoons.

"Its nothing bad but I know Leah would definitely want to go." Darryl replied smiling.

As I was about to speak another knock was at the door.

"Nick what are you doing here ?" I asked as he let himself in.