Chapter 17

~Previously on She Didn't Have Time ~
No one can stop me not Darryl not the LAPD because payback is a bad bitch
♡●♡●♡●♤♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤●♤♤●♡●♤●♡●♤●《●♡●♡●♡●♡
(Demi's pov) (In my car)
I fucking knew that Nick was involved with Leah's kidnapping I fucking knew it and I know why he is doing this he's only doing it just to get back at me for winning custody and landing his ass in jail for child endangerment.

As I continued driving to the address that Nick's girlfriend told me to go so I can get Leah back and make sure that Nick and Vanessa are in a high secured prison so they won't be able to escape and make sure that the fence is electrical so if they try to escape they will get electrocuted.

After driving about three hours I finally got to the address which was 395 Valley street and I found out it was a warehouse that was in a middle of no where.

When I got there I noticed Darryl and the rest of his team then I finally got out my car and started to plan my revenge until.. Darryl approached me.

"Demi, you can't be here it's dangerous." Darryl said walking closer to me.

"Darryl, let me help you I don't care about how dangerous this place is I want to see Leah alive if I have to risk my life just to find her I will." I explained trying to convince him to let me help.

"I don't want you to risk your life that's my job not yours." Darryl replied with a serious tone in his voice.

Before I can speak Detective Benson cuts me off.

"Alright Lovebirds, Are we going to catch these son of a bitches or not?" Detective Benson asked as she started running over towards us.

"Hold on Liv I'll be over in a minute." Darryl replied with a serious look on his face.

"Darryl we only have a certain amount of time to get Leah before God who knows what they can do." Detective Benson explained with a serious look on her face.

"Fine.. Demi you can help but put this on." Darryl replied with a worried look on his face while handing me a bullet proof vest.

"What is this?" I asked looking at the bullet proof vest with a confused look on my face.

"It protects you from being shot." Detective Benson replied as she interrupted Darryl's thoughts.

"If your going to help we should all split up." Darryl said as I finished putting the bullet proof vest on.

"Good idea." I replied with a stern look on my face.

"Alright you guys go to the metal blocks are at." Detective Benson said as she pointed a bunch of cops as the cops nodded their heads as they followed their order.

"I'll go to where the brick walls are at." Darryl replied as he started running over to the brick walls.

"Where are you going to go ?" Detective Benson asked as she handed me a pair of binoculars.

"I'll go where the wooden crates are at." I replied as I took the binoculars away from Detective Benson.

"Alright good luck." Detective Benson replied as she stook out her hand waiting for me to shake it.

"You too." I said as shook Detective Benson's hand with a stern look on my face.