Chapter 31

*1 week time skip*
○■○■○■♤○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤○♤○♤♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤○♤▪♤○♤○♤○♤
(Demi's pov)
Days have gone by and some days I have the urge to pick up the phone and ask Liv if she knows anything about Darryl because Liv was supposed to contact me if she has any new info.

For the past week I have been worried about Darryl and I have tried my best to not think about the bad stuff because if I do I'll just go into a really deep depression.

I just hope that I will get a phone call saying that Darryl will be home because I haven't seen him in over a week since I found out about him getting shot.

I miss him so much and every night I can't stop dreaming about him I just wish he could home because Leah and Alyssa miss their Daddy so much that Leah keeps asking me if Daddy is home.

I got out of bed with the same clothes I had a week ago because I don't even care about changing my clothes because I can't stop thinking about Darryl.

After I got out of bed I walked over to Leah's bed.

"Good morning sweetie." I said as I got Leah out of bed.

"Good morning mommy." Leah replied smiling.

As I was about to wake up Alyssa the phone started to ring..

I just hope it's Liv telling me that there is new information on Darryl.

"Leah sweetie I have to go answer the phone keep a close eye on your sister til I come back." I told her with a serious tone in my voice as I started to leave the room.

"Okay mommy." Leah said smiling as I left the room.

○•○■○■○■○○□IN THE HALLWAY ■○○■○■○■○■○■○■
I walked out of the bedroom and started following the sound of the phone before it started going to voice mail.

As I got closer to the sound of the phone I ended up being in the kitchen..

♤○♤○¤○♤○○♤IN THE KITCHEN ○■○○■○■○■■○♤
When I got into the kitchen and grabbed the phone and started putting it up to my ear.

(Phone call)

"Hello." I said with a shy smile on my face.

"Hi beautiful." Darryl replied smiling.

"Darryl?" I asked as a tear came down my face.

"Yes beautiful its me I'm coming home to see you and our beautiful children." Darryl responded still smiling.

"I never thought I'll ever hear your voice again." I cried.

"I'm not leaving you this time." Darryl said trying not to laugh.

"Darryl, please don't joke I thought you were dead because I haven't heard from Liv in over a week and I was getting really scared that I'll never see you ever again." I replied with a serious tone in my voice.

"Me too but I'm greatful to be alive." Darryl said smiling.

"When are you coming home ?" I asked with a loving tone in my voice while trying to wipe my tears away with my sweater.

"I'm in Liv's car right now because she offered to drive me home to see you." Darryl replied smiling.

"I can't wait to see you !" I exclaimed.

"I can't wait to see you too beautiful." Darryl replied smiling.

"Well I better go tell the kids that your coming home." I said excitedly.