Chapter 10 'Story of my life' Part 1

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RATED R IMAGES....WELL NOT IMAGES BUT SOMEONE DESCRIBES THE IMAGES. SORRY IF THIS DISTURBS YOU. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

--------------------------

LEXI POV

"Were should i start?" Nash asked himself out loud.  "From the beginning" I said trying to be funny. "No shit lexi" He said. "Fine, Just take your time i wont talk till the end of the story" I said.He sighted and began his story.

"It all started in middle school. I was walking around the park and all of a sudden i saw some kids from school. I also noticed chris the school badboy. Boy every girl loved him. He was the badboy and...I was the nerd.

I was so stupid in middle school. That i decided to approach them and acted all 'Cool' And it didnt work out. They were definitely way cooler than me.

So when i approached them I said 'What's up Cool kids' after i said that i mentaly face palmed myself. They laughed and said 'Wait do you hear something?' 'Yea i hear the stupid loser who is a worthless piece of shit' They said and I tried my best not to cry. They noticed i wanted to cry and said 'The little baby wants to cry booho'  and thats when i broke down. I cried and walked away. The next day i saw them at school. When i entered the class people started laughing and said really mean stuff"

"I ran out of the class room and began too cry again. I noticed i was a big baby in middle school. Then my bestfriend. My only friend saw me crying. Her name is.....was Camila"

He said and smiled. Wow she must be really special to him. How come i never seen her before?

"Gosh she was beautiful. I had to admit i was in love with her but i didnt want to break my friendship with her. Knowing she is my best and only friend. She just hugged me and told me everything will be ok. If only she knew she was wrong. After my little breakdown she asked me to skip school with her. I agreed because i didnt want to be humiliated  again. Then she took me to this forest.This one, The one we are standing in right now."

He said and i looked at my surroundings. He was right we were in a forest. "Lets keep walking. The secret place is not just the forest" He said and we walked quietly. "Ill tell you the rest of the story when we get their" He said and i agreed.

After a short walk. My jaw dropped down to the floor. Oh My God. It so beautiful. Its so blue and clean and fresh. A waterfall. "Lets go sit next to the water" He said and we walked over close to the waterfall. We sat down and i played with the water with my hands. "Shall i continue?" He said and i giggled. "You shall" I said and he resumed his story.

 "You shall" I said and he resumed his story

"This is my secret place. Our secret place. Camila's and Mines. We always played in the water and dived in and swimed and jump out of that cliff" He said pointing to the cliff.

"Then one day we decided to come here just for fun. When we got here Camila said she feels someone watching us. I thought she was going delusional but she was right. We were walking around the waterfall when someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth with their hands. I saw camila and she was covered in the mouth too. With someone i never expected.

Chris

'I will fuck your bitch right infront of you. Keep your eyes open and watch me.'  He said."

Right their Nash brokedown. I couldn't help it no more so i went and hugged so tightly.

"I screamed and screamed and no one was their to help me. He ripped her clothes off. I screamed to him 'Why are you doing this?' He said he was having alittle fun. I couldn't see this i closed my eyes tightly and hoped this was all a dream. But it wasnt. The guy grabbing me stabbed me and said to open my eyes or he would stab me again. I opened my eyes and saw camila getting rapped by that psycho! That Freak! Bitch! Worthless piece of shit!  She cried and cried and i cried too. She screamed 'Help me Nash Help me' I couldnt take it anymore. I wanted to die right their in that moment. But i couldn't leave camila alone. After he finished rapping her. He..."

Nash cried even more. I tried so hard to not cry but i could'nt. So i began to cry. He hugged me tightly. "Lexi, You dont understand how horrible it was" He said
"Chris zipped his pants and told camila to stay naked. She obeyed him and she was still crying. 'Your friend was so tight' He said and i punched his face over and over again. His other friend grabbed me and stabbed me again in the stomach. 'Big Mistake Nerd' Is all he said and....shot her"

RAPING IS NOT FUNNY OR SHOULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE. I AM AGAINST RAPE AND ITS HORRIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO GET RAPED. I PUT RAPE BECAUSE ITS PART OF THE STORY. RAPE SHOULD NOT BE INTENDED AND SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED. I DIDNT PUT RAPE JUST FOR FUN.  ALL I WANT IS FOR YALL TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT FUNNY AND SHOULD NOT BE INTENDED TO ANYONE. RAPE IS REALLY BAD AND IF YOU EVER GET RAPED PLEASE ALERT SOMEONE. DONT STAY QUIET. SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE RAPE IS HORRIBLE. SORRY IF I REPEATED MYSELF LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES.

Vote
Comment
Share