30

"Bad news gentlemen, Y/n is sick" Taehyung says shortly after clearing his throat.

Yoongi automatically shoots from his seat with wide eyes. "Is she okay?!".
"Yes, of course. I took care of her, just let her rest and don't go around her. I don't need a gang full of sick men" The mafia rolls his eyes.

"Anyway, I have been researching and our next target is downtown it's a Jewelry store called Allie's. Yoongi you just need to bring your machete, there isn't a whole lot of security sense this is a small store. Namjoon you need your laser and inaudible dynamite, the one that beeps more silently. Jin we're bringing the van for this hit and run. Jungkook and Jimin you will help distract along with Y/n. You all need to make a big scene infront of the worker, got it? And Hobi we neee the hidden cameras and recorders".
---
Your pov:

You roll over, wiping the sweat off your forehead and let out a groan. "I want Yoongi to come in here and call me his sweet nicknames. His conversations always make me forget about reality. He always makes it seem like it's just him and I...but he can't come in here, no need to get him sick" You rasp.

Your throat burned like the fiery pits of hell and your head pounded along with your heart.

Your body left limp under the covers, you ripping them off but always putting them back on after getting cold,your eyes hazy and the lids hung low.
Your body was heavy and looked dull.

"This is shitty~" You groan. You were typically the one to always be ready to be ready for the next thing to come, no matter what it was.

You were always doing something and never bored so laying in your bed, sick as hell was literal shit and you wanted to do something.

You untangle yourself from the covers and stand, sumbling a bit from your legs not being used to your weight.

You were weak but bored and that beat weakness so you pushed through it and walked into the livingroom only to see Yoongi sitting on the couch, reading.

He looks up and hurries toward you. "Nononono, you are sick, my love. You need to go back to bed" the elder says, taking your hands into his own.

You frown. "But i'm bored" You whine. "Aish, Y/n, you need rest" He whispers.

"Can you come with me?" You ask with puppy eyes. "Yes, but you can't stay up and talk to me. You have to sleep, okay?" The blonde asks, raising his eyebrows.

You nod and smile. "Good".

Then you both walk back to your room.
---
"Min Yoongi, I told you not to get around her, I don't want you sick" Taehyung glares.

"Tae, you know I love your sister, she gives me even a 0.2 second look, imma do what she wants me to do" The blonde chuckles.

The two boys were outside your door since Taehyung had caught the other in your room.

You had fallen asleep in Yoongi's arms, his warmth soothing rather than making you seat an entire other hurricane Katrina.
—-
"Tell me, Yoongi..." The mafia crosses his arms as he runs his tongue across his teeth, tliting his head.

"Do you want to take my sisters virginity?" The boss raises an eyebrow.

The elder was taken aback by the question. Did he really want to tell the truth? The truth could make the other made knowing he was your brother...

"...What if I told you yes...?" Yoongi asks cautiously. "I would give little to 0 fucks, hell you could shove a gun up her ass and call it a day if that floats your damn boat, just don't rip her to shreds" Taehyung says and smiles.

"Well fuck, okay, t-thank you?" The blonde stutters. "For giving you my permission to shove a gun up my sisters ass...yeah, sure, not a problem" The boss shrugs and walks away.

Yoongi chuckles but then frowns. How would he know if your're ready for sex? The male sighs and then walks back

into your room to check on you.
Your mouth was slightly open and your arm was sprawled across the bed. The elder smiles and cooes at the sight.

"Oh Y/n~, what am I gonna do with you?" He pauses.

"Correction, what am I gonna do to you?"