18

(This is a filler, sorry)

Taehyung had finally let you get out for once by yourself. He actually trusted you so you were gonna spend your time wisely.

You look around at the dull streets. They weren't busy either which was nice.

You get to a wooden pole and see a sign that says 'Missing' and there was your face, plastered right in the middle of it.

A small gasp escaped your lips as you stumbled back a bit. You thanked God that no one was around to see you.

You rip the paper off the pole and throw it in a near by trash. You sigh and walk into a bookstore.

It was warm in there, allowing you to take your gloves off. You walk further into the isle of books, your eyes wandering all the colorful covers.

You then get one out and you flipped through it. You let out a small hum and shrugged seeing that it looked pretty good.

You went up to the desk to check it out. The male doesn't look at you as he takes the book and scans it.

"Did you find everything you wante-...." He had finally looked up at you and he knitted his eyebrows together.

"....Aren't you t-that girl on the sign out the-". "I gotta go, thank you!" You interrupt and snag the book out of his hands.

You rush out of the bookstore, hearing the bell ring as you left. Your feet were making you go faster than you had intended but you weren't running.

You finally round a corner and see a coffee shop. You walk in only to get hit with the smell of coffee beans.

"Hello! What would you like today?" The lady behind the counter asks with a wide smile.

"Uhm...I'll take a hot chocolate, no whipped creme please" You say, smiling back afterwards.

"Alrighty. That'll be $4.67. And what name would you like to put this under?". You were about to say your name but then realize that you could easily be caught by saying your real name.

"Emily" You say and pay. You then go to sit down at a small booth when someone suddenly sits infront of you.

You look up only to see Yoongi. "What are you doing here?" You ask.

"Boss told me to keep up with you, princess. His orders, not mine" He says and leans back.

You scoff. "I thought he actually trusted me this time!" You say and sigh.

"Emily!" The cashier calls. You get up and grab your hot coco and sit down, sipping on the substance.

"Hm. So you lied to us about your name? I see how it is" Yoongi says and crosses his arms.

"No, I lied to her. If she knows my name, we could get caught!" You whisper yell.

"Not really. There are lots of Y/n's around here" The blonde says. "But there was a sign with my face on it and my name so...they could catch us" You explain.

"Ah. Gotcha" He mumbles and closes his eyes. "Yoongi...." You say barely above a whisper.

"Hm?" He hums without opening his eyes. "The cops already know who I am...so what if we go on another mission and they think that I did it?" You say fiddling with the edge of your cup.

The blonde finally opens his eyes and leans across the table. "That won't happen. You know why?".

You stare at hime blankly and shake your head. He grabs your hands. "Because we're all in this together...Leaving you behind will never happen again...never" He whispers as his eyes wander your face.

A small smile forms on your face and you nod fastly. "Okay" You mumble and lean back, the warmness of his hands leaving yours.
---
You get back into the headquarters and see Taehyung waiting for you, tapping his foot.

"You were 1 minute and 54 seconds late, where were you?" He asks with an eyebrow raised.

"I was out. Anyway, it was one minute, why is that such a big deal?" You ask, slightly irritated.

"Because, if that were to be a robbery, you would have been 1 minute 54 seconds late to not get caught" He says fastly with a firm tone.

You stare at him silently looking at his dark, cold eyes. "Go to your room, dinner isn't going to be ready for a while" He grumbles and marches away.

You sigh, oh boy.