14

"She's awake!" You hear as you open your eyes. It was 7 boys staring down at you.

It was as if on que, all of the memories flood back into your head from last night.

You shoot up. "Oh.my.god. i am so sorry, I let you all down, I understand if you want to-"

"No,no,no! You did awesome, it's normal to get overwhelmed your first time. You lasted longer than I expected..." Taehyung says and chuckles.

"What do you mean?" You ask. "I just thought you would chicken out all together but no, you did your job perfectly!" He remarks.

A faint smile paints your lips before you notice your pounding head. You lay back down and sigh.

"Boss, did you all get the money?" You ask. "Yes, we did. We also got both the bank tellers...they didn't last long..." He admits.

You groan knowing what he meant...

Murder

"Y/n, is your head okay?" Jungkook asks, crouching down next to you. "O-oh yeah" You mumble. In the distance you saw Taehyung slightly glare but you shook it off.

"Boss, can we show her the surprise?" Jungkook asks standing back up again. "Sure" He says.

Jungkook sticks out a hand to help you up but you smirk. You were gonna show him you were tough.

"It's okay Jungkookie, i'm an independent woman, I believe I can walk on my own" You say and get up.

"She told you, kooks" Yoongi says and chuckles. "Shut up" Jungkook says and glares.

"Anyway, follow us, Y/n" Hobi says and walks down a hallway. You do as told, excitment boiling in your veins.

They open a door to a clean room and big sign that said 'welcome to the gang, Y/n'.

You smile. "Awe, thank you guys" You say and hug all of them until you got to Taehyung.

"Did you plan this?" You ask. He smiles and nods. "Thank you...for giving me a chance" You whisper and hug him tightly.

He was surprised at first but soon hugged you after. "It's my pleasure..."
---
"Damn it" You whisper as you fall staright on your ass. You were practicing some fighting techniques in your room, all by yourself.

"Come on, Y/n. It's not that hard" You say to yourself and stand. A sudden knock at the door makes you stop in your place.

"Come in" You mumble. Jungkook walks in with some tea and a smile on his face.

"I brought you some tea. I hope you like it hot" He says and chuckles. "Yup. I like tea just like my men" You say and sip the hot substance.

His eyes go wide at your remark. "Well apparently i'm not like your tea" He says and glares."I never said that" You say.

"So..what you're saying is is that i'm hot?" Jungkook asks raising an eyebrow. You choke on your tea. "I- um- you-".

"Calm down, Y/n, I was kidding" He says and pats your back. "Anyway. What were you doing, you're all sweaty" He comments.

"I was practicing techniques" You say and wiggle your eyebrows because you were a hella odd person.

Jungkook chuckles. "Show me whatcha got" He says. Your eyes widen. "Oh hhhhhhhheeeeellll no" You say stretching the curse word.

"But why? If you've been practicing for 2 and a half hours then you have to at least have something" He remarks.

"I've been in here for that long?" You ask astonished. He nods. "...fine" You say bluntly and turn on music.

"Try it without music". You look at the older as if he had three nipples on his forehead. "But that's awkward" You mumble and play with your finger tips.

"You know what's even more awkward?" He asks. You look up. "Your pit stains".

All the sudden your cheeks grow hot and you can just feel the crimson red painting them.

"So the faster you show me what you practiced, the faster you can change so those pit stains will leave your arm pits" He says and winks.

You sigh. Then you just go for it, showing him every bit you had practiced.

"That was great! I'm proud of you for practicing in your free time, now go shower and change, we have to go to meeting that involves our next kidnapping".