9

Taehyung chuckles. "You want to join my gang?". Yet another chuckle emits from him.

You gulp in attemot to keep the eye contact.
"Yes, Yes I do" You clench your jaw.

Cocky prick.

"Hm. Okay~. Your training starts tomorrow" He smiles and pats your thigh.

And he walks out with that.

You stare in utter disbelief.
You were completely speechless.
---
The male struts into the conference room of his fellow partners before clearning his throat.
"Y/n will start training tomorrow" Taehyung explains.

All the boys eye the latter in shock.

"S-she what?" Hoseok blinks.

"She'll never make it in training, Kim" Namjoon deadpans.

"Exactly. I found out that she's no use. She didnt have any information about Hui leaving, so I'll just let her struggle in training until she's on her deathbed" Taehyung shrugs, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Why don't we just let her go?" Jimin asks. "Because, Hui is already in public with the intelligence about us, if he finds out we took her sister, imagine how quick we'll get tracked"

The boys slowly nod at the boss. "So tomorrow we'll see how she does in training. Hey, maybe if she does well and gets through all the obstacles, we can let her in" Taehyung finishes with a cheeky smile.

"Are you sure about this boss? You're offering a lot of your trust to her..." Jin mumbles.

"Her brother is Hui, she must have at least some of his genes" He shrugs once again.
---

You stare blankly at your feet.
Gruesome thoughts fled your mind, causing you to grimace.
Just thinking about doing relatively illegal things made your stomach flip and churn.

You were going to make sure your brother was safe and sound before any of those pests layed a hand on him.
He had done so much for you, and now it was time for you to take the upper hand and do something for him.

A cherished memory suddenly crosses your mind, making you smile softly.

Hui used to teach you different fighting techniques in case any 'bad guys' ever touched you.
You remember how he'd always get slightly frustrated when you wouldn't do a movement right and when you'd just laugh at his red, anger filled face.
Or when you'd accidentally actually hurt him when practicing and he'd run to your alls mom to tattle.

You sniffle a bit, realizing tears were already sliding down your cheeks.
You missed everyone, you truly did.

Wouldn't everybody feel that way though?

The door swings open, revealing Yoongi. His expression faulters, seeing tear stains left on your face.
"Are you okay?" His eyebrows pinch together.

You nod, your head drooping down slightly.

Yoongi makes his way towards you, wiping your remaining tears. "I know it's hard. J-just try to stay strong" he attempts to comfort you.

You nod before clearning your throat. "If I die in training, do one thing for me..." You hum.

He looks at you with a questioning look.

"Run away from Taehyung..."

-The Next Day-

You were woken up by your hands getting tugged in every which way.
You blink, getting your vision to unblur, before seeing Taehyung.

"Morning, princess, ready to start your training?" He asks as you feel your arms go free. You rub your face and nod.

"Then let's get this thing started" He rasps, licking his lips.

-In the training room-

The boys eye you from outside of a glass panel. Each of their expressions varied between completely worried or daring.

Taehyung smiles before pressing a button, laser beems appearing out of the white walls.

"Crawl through them, you hit one, the obstacles only get harder" He calls out to you.

You nod, swallowing thickly.

You tie your hair up, balling your hands into fists.
Your eyes squeeze together as you attempt to collect your thoughts.
"You've got this..." you whisper.

"WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY, SWEET CHEEKS" You hear Taehyung call from the side lines.

You exhale sharply, your cheeks puffing out before starting.

Surprisingly, you got through all the lasers with ease, looking at Tae when finished.
He presses yet another button.

Large metal swinging targets drop from the ceiling in front of you.

Ah, you had to dodge them.

"Shit" You curse under your breath.
You even out your breathing before barely missing the first one.

Luckily, there were only 3 more to go.
You rolled past the next two and ran past the last.
"I'm pretty good at this!" You breath out, smiling at the boys through the glass.

Suddenly, your expression faulters, seeing your next obstacle.
It was lasers again but moving.

You let out a small whimper.
"Come on, Y/n" you whine.

You regain your confidence, watching the laser beem patterns closely.
You crawl through the red lasers before one suddenly hits you.

A loud alarm goes off, panging in your eardrums.
You sigh, standing up and dust yourself off.
You then look out the clear glass to Taehyung whom had a familiar wicked smirk.

"The obstacles only get harder once you fail" He repeats himself.

Your posture slumps a tad as the sound of his words ringing in your head.

You shut your eyes, thinking about who this was for.
"Hui"

Your eyes fly open and the next obstacle greeted you.
Small rock panels that shot steam from time to time.

You stepped on a panel and then on another, and another and another until suddenly you were at the end.

A confident grin grew on your face as you looked out of the glass once again.
"Give me a better challenge Kim Taehyung"

All the sudden there were new panels, all of them moving and occasionally bright laser beems.

You memorize the patterns yet again before stepping on your first panel.
You steady your breathing and proceed.

And, before you knew it, you were finished.
You look through the glass to see everyone clapping, even Taehyung.

He came to the door of the glass room and unlocked it, letting you out.

"Just a couple more things just to see if you really have what it takes to work with me"