28

"Where the fuck were you?!" Taehyung complains, starring at you with a mad expression.

"No time to explain! Just help me with the body!" You whisper shout. "The body?!?".
---
"Wow, Y/n, you've really done good. Killed a man and stole something you wanted, that's my fucking sister" Taehyung says and hugs you.

"I'll be right back, i'm gonna park the police car by the blood where the shop is, you know where to put the body, I cleaned him off for you too" The elder says, grabbing the keys.

"Okay! Thank you, Tae!" You then put the officer in the large dumpster in the concrete basement.

It had wreaked of blood and fucking dead people. Jin was also in charge of digging through the garbage can and getting all the bones and rotted bodies out so things wouldn't pile up.

Yeah, you all were messed up...but you were good at doing so.

All the sudden a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a head goes in the crook of your neck.

"Do I have a Harley Quinn jr. on my hands or am I just misunderstanding?" Yoongi rasps.

"You're misunderstanding, I'm just Y/n L/n" You say and turn around. "But good try" You then boop his nose and run to your room.
---
All the boys and you, sit around the bonfire, marshmallows heating above it.

You all were telling short horror stories and whoever got scared first had to sleep with someone of everyone elses choice.

It was Jimin's turn to tell a short story and everyone had almost gone, no one had gotten scared yet so it was a tight lose.

"June 11, 2010, Park Yoonho was seen in Doom's lake, dead. His clothes were ripped and blood had run from his neck all the way to his lower abdomen.".

Everyone scoffs. It was a typical horror story where a demon in the fucking woods had killed a man and left his body floating on water, what's the catch?

"Police had gone to investigate and when they had gotten him out of the water, his eyes bled black ooze and his mouth had mumbled incoherent words...or it may have been another language...so they thought" Jimin continues with chuckle filled with pity.

"Some thought that he was a Korean that had just come back to Korea from France or some shit, others thought that he just wasn't conscious and had no idea what he was talking about but thoes were all wrong too" The shorter male leans back, blowing on the now burnt marshmallow.

"December 12, 2010, six months later, another male was found dead, same spot, and had the same bloody markings. This time the FBI had gotten into it. They had found initials carved into his chest. It was L.H.J, they had some suspects in mind and had called them up" Jimin then clenches his fists.

"They had found out it was a woman named Lee Hyun-Jae. Everyone thought she was innocent but they were far from wrong. She would get men wrapped around her fake, acrylic nailed finger and then cast Voodooism onto them. She would slash them in the torso and carve her initials into the chests of them, after they were bloodied up, she would put on slow music and dance with the lifeless bodies. She was fucked up...very fucked up. My brother had gotten killed but I was lucky enough" The boy then pulls down his shirt only to have the initials carved into him.

"She preformed Voodooism on me but luckily I knew what was going on, I couldn't save Park Yoonho, he was already in the fiery pits of hell way before I was" Jimin ends.

Everyone looks around with wide eyes, especially you. Yup, you were freaked out but you didn't want to say that.

"W-well i'm g-gonna go t-to bed..." You stutter, slowly standing. "Ooooh, Miss Y/n's scared~" Taehyung mocks.

"What's wrong with that?" Jungkook shrugs. "Dude if it was Hoseok you would be making fun along with me" The mafia rolls his eyes.

"I'm j-just tired! I literally just killed a man!" You grumble. "Ooh. Did ya dance to slow songs with him too?" The blonde headed leader says with wide eyes.

"That's not funny, Tae" Jimin says, crossing his arms. "Whatever" The aforementioned scoffs.

"Anyway, i-im going to m-my room". "Wait! You got scared first so we all get to pick who you sleep with" Taehyung smirks.

"Ughhhh" You roll your eyes and sit down.

"She should sleep with Jin"

"Namjoon! He's kinky"

"Hoseok! they can have goofy sex"

"Taehyung! Insest is amazing tho"

"JIMIN! Midget sex is cool"

"Jungkook! He likes her!"

"Wait- she kissed Yoongi so why not have him sleep with her?"

You glare at everyone. "What the actual hell are you all going on about? Pick a damn person" You say saltily.

"Fine, fine, we all choose Yoongi" Hoseok says smiling.

"U-um okay" You say and stand. The elder smirks at you and follows you.
---
As soon as you all get into your room he pins you-

Lmao no smut bitch.

"So what do you wanna do?" You ask. "Wanna watch a movie?" Yoongi suggests. "Hm, okay!"