5

Your pov:

You avoid eye contact with the 6 boys staring at you, watching every small movement.

The man that hancuffed you had walked into a different room, so now you were stuck with 6 boys that seemed all too entertained.

Meanwhile, a blonde haired boy was trying to feed you but you wouldn't eat anything that that man had touched to save your life.

"Open up, babe" He cooes. You glare at him. "What? Do you not like that name?" He asks.

The man that you saw earlier struts in and saw the blonde struggling to feed you.

"Is she refusing Yoongi?" The man asks. 'Yoongi' nods. Then the man walks over and grabs a random knife out of Yoongi's pocket.

Your eyes widen, going pale. The man slowly drags the knife under your chin and to your neck, the cold metal making you shiver.

"Holy shit sir.." one guys whispers, just as shocked as you were.

Guess that makes two of us.

"I suggest you eat, sweet cheeks" He says and stops the knife right at the middle of your neck.

"Or..." He presses down slightly on the sharp object, causing you to shudder. "I'm going to have to pry your mouth open and make everyone watch me force feed you" He whispers.

His voice sent chills down your spine, goosebumps making themselves known on your limp arms.

He finally leaned away and handed Yoongi the knife. "Now eat" He says and sits next to a raven haired boy.

You exhale and finally open your mouth. "We'll treat you like a princess if you cooperate" Yoongi whispers as he feeds you odd looking sludge.

~Later~

Well...You were back in the room sitting in the same damn kitchen chair.

"I have to use the bathroom" You grumble. "Use a bucket" The scary man laughs.

You scoff before rolling your eyes.

"What's your name?" You ask bluntly. "Call me Sir" He says. "Give me your real name" You say glaring.

"Kim Taehyung is the name, sweet cheeks, but you can call me Taehyung" He says.

He clears his throat.
"So, Y/n, lemme go ahead and introduce my men" Taehyung smiles.

All of the sudden 6 more men walked in, the exact ones that ate with you.

"First up, Min Yoongi, he fed you, and he carries, loads and uses most of our weaponry" Taehyung starts. Your eyes slightly widen at how cold Yoongi's eyes were compared to how soft they were earlier.

"Next is Jung Hoseok, he makes security gadgets including cameras and microphones"

"Then, Kim Namjoon, he's in control of explosives. He typically helps with break ins" Taehyung says raising his eyebrows.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, he helps kidnap and fight since he has muscles and stuff like that".

Wowie. What a jam packed job ya have there Jeon.

"Then this is Jin, Jungkook's brother, Jin helps us to drive bys and also helps us get away easily"

"And last but not least, Park Jimin, he lures people in. Kind of like a distraction" The leader hums.

You knot your eyebrows at all the men in front of you. They all looked big and scary, as if they'd snap your neck in seconds.

"There are a couple rules about my men, number one, You don't give them orders, only I do. Number two, you may not talk to them like your friend, you will talk to them as if they were kings not to mention do the same to me. And number three, they work for me and only me. Don't look to them for help, they aren't here to save your ass." Taehyung snickers.

You nod once again.

Just hearing what they could do made you mentally tremble. There was no way in hell you wanted to see it physically happen.

"Good, any questions?" Tae asks. You quickly shake your head. "Perfect, Hoseok, I would need you to watch over Y/n for a bit" He mumbles in Hoseok's ear. The male nods, watchinh everyone else leaves.

"You can just call me Hobi" the male smiles, his eyes crinkling with his grin. It was rather genuine looking and happy. Believable.

"Hi" You respond blankly.

"So, how was lunch? Jin made it" Hoseok asks.

You blink slowly, not quite understanding why he was acting so..normal?

He was a kidnapper for fucks sake, where is your glock and gruff expression? This kid was highkey scrawny and was nothing but sunshine.

"I-it was good..." you mumble, looking at him, gulping slightly.

The door then swung open, revealing the mafia leader, causing you to jump.

"I need you for a sec, Jung. I'm switching you out with Yoongi" He informs before having the two changing spots.

The blonde headed male walks inside, guarding the door once shutting it.
His head then slowly turns to you and chuckles.

"How's it going, slick?" He asks, chewing on gum.

You attempt to nod, not wanting to speak at the moment. You were shocked to say the least.

What was this?

"Good. Mind telling me who your brother is?" He hums, slowly approaching you.

"...Why do you need such information?" You ask. "I just want some more details about you, hon" He says and gives you a smirk.

"Well...his name is Jonathan". Lie. "Ever worked in his life?" The elder asks. "No". Lie. "How old is he?". "18". Lie.

Why did they want to know about your brother?

Yoongi practically saw the lies spilling out your mouth. He knew your brother all too well. The 24 year old boy that worked under Taehyung for years until he left 2 months ago. He had made the gang infamous and more powerful than they'd ever been.

They wanted answers and you were just the person they needed.